Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Global Warming, and the danger of "proving" things with science - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Global Warming, and the danger of "proving" things with science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fucking TAGS, ahahahahaha!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lol too bad you guys hate him.. It was an interesting read.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
        I don't hate him. I just make evident his hypocrisy.
        Wow...so you really dont understand the difference. You really are just flat dumb...explains a lot

Comment

The only difference is the poster. Actually, he expands on the thoughts better than you, but I was going to leave that alone.
          Youre titled to your own opinion, even if youre going to have to look like a moron to prove the point you think you have. And i have no problem being poor at detailing things to people who are intentionally dumb like you...no need to leave anything alone...im not going to cry about it in every thread you post. Ive also made it clear i dont care about grammar or typeos. All of this is like you saying i suck at tennis....its not something I will ever care about.

Comment

I think you're just a little bitter because people looked to Matt as a resource since he could compile previous research together and expand on it. He was an awesome highlighter to boot.

It's shitbags like you that people are talking about, pushing quality members of this community out. Just do us all a favor and fuck off, okay?
            Man you really are mad...double response style!

Matt is never anyone I would be bitter about. If i cared what people thought about me on dfwm i wouldn't be an ass here. My point was clear with respect to the type of person i thought he was. Hopefully i was wrong or a change catalyst.

And you're the one who brought up hypocrisy...are you this blind to your own dumbass? Lol give me a break man. But whatever...This is pointless as you have only 1 goal. And that goal is the very topic of this thread (minus the science or intelligence).

Comment

But... you suck at everything else as well. Just calling people dumb isn't going to nullify that.
              What do i suck at? Think about anything we may have in common...then answer yourself quietly and realize you got nothing of substance man.

Comment

All I'm doing is calling bullshit to bullshit. I'm sorry that you're the pile I'm referring to. I'm going to let it go since all you can do in response is call someone a dumbass. I would have thought that you could engineer a better response, but alas...
                There you go...stay away from anything real and crawfish. Im just gonna call a failure a failure.

Comment

I do this because I wish the best for you. I truly do:

A few weeks ago, I had this experience: I woke up in what is for sure the world's most comfortable bed -> MY bed. I was well-rested. I was

Get what you can from the article, okay? Have a blessed day, Ruffdaddy.
                  "Now – please start unfollowing anyone and/or leaving the places that really makes you feel gross feelings. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, the whole nine yards, kids.

And I don’t mean gross like actually gross things – I mean gross in that they post such beautiful things all the time that you cannot look at their photos and updates and not feel like your life / job / body / house / clothes / kids / parenting is probably the worst ever."

Comment

I missed all of that about Matt in the science thread. It will be a shame if he doesn't come back. Especially because of some troll..

Good job Denny..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      The article i posted was about global warming, but it also included a peer reviewed fuckup that caused the needless slaughter of 40,000 elephants...and was wrong.

Thats a lot different than pasting text and highliting shit red...without an original thought.
                      Actually, it isn't. Your comments were superfluous. You did the same thing you accused him of - sharing links and adding minimal or unnecessary commentary.

It's not that I have any issue with that. I enjoyed the article. I'm just pointing out the hilarity of you going apeshit over someone else doing the exact same thing you do. I have to admit I enjoyed Matt busting your ass over it in the other thread.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                      X