Spring Break Happenings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Break Happenings

For those of us who stay in town for spring break, http://www.guidelive.com is a good place to start to find things to do around here. If y'all find anything else going on, post it here.
    .....bro....

Good Guys is this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Good Guys is this weekend.
      It sure is. I checked out the site and damn is it expensive to enter a car. What's the incentive to entering? I wouldn't mind throwing my car in it for a day, but I'm damn sure not spending $70 to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        It sure is. I checked out the site and damn is it expensive to enter a car. What's the incentive to entering? I wouldn't mind throwing my car in it for a day, but I'm damn sure not spending $70 to do it.
        Honestly there really isn't a reason to justify that much money, but I have no problem doing it. This hobby isn't cheap, so I chalk it up to that. I buy the membership every year, and add Kevin's (Homealone) car on to mine, it saves him from buying a membership. I could add others if need be.

The pluses are entering a car gets you and a buddy in free all weekend, little kids are free. You can load your car up with food and drink, instead of eating whatever overpriced slop that's being sold out there. Your car becomes home base for taking breaks throughout the day, if you bring chairs and pop up tent. It's really hard to see everything without taking a rest once in a while, so that's a big reason why I enter. Plus its cool being amongst that many car minded people.

Participants can enter to win prizes, I won a $450 wheel fitment kit last fall. You can enter in the autocross if you want, and drive the track Saturday evening. And where else can you see over 2,000 cars of different styles, years, and tastes (as long as they're American made).

Comment

Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

Comment

I'm heading to Grand Cayman for my International Business: Offshore Financial Centers class.

Comment

Now that sounds like a fucking party!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
              X