SEM hot rod black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEM hot rod black

Anyone ever used this color?? Wanna make sure it's the right color for my engine bay

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

It's what I've used on a few engine bays, excellent epoxy. I lay it semi-gloss, not flat but not quite glossy. Eggshell I guess. Although it will fade over time without a clear coat, add UV protection if you plan to leave the hood up. Holds up to ALL liquids well and cleans up easy.

[/URL]

Comment

Well we were hoping it wasn't the white chalky look, and by the looks of yours it doesn't look like that

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
        Well we were hoping it wasn't the white chalky look, and by the looks of yours it doesn't look like that
        Nope, and no runs from spills or nicks/scratches. It's holding up extremely well. Used it on lots of other parts too. Close up

I've tried POR products, Eastwood chassis, etc....and didn't like them. SEM epoxy is top notch. Along with ALK, those two are my choices on chassis/underbody.

Comment

my whole frame is SEM chassis black and that thing still looks the same 4 years later and its seen a lot of rain/weather.

definitely a good product.

Comment

I Like the SPI Epoxy for chassis and under hood. Its easy to shoot and resonably priced

Comment

Ordered the paint on Sunday and it arrived today, hopefully shooting it this weekend and will post results

Comment

black spi epoxy has uv protection in it .

Comment

Working...
                X