Mini Cooper/BMW techs on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Cooper/BMW techs on here?

Step daughter wants one for her first car. Worth a shit? Years to stay away from or look for?

They look like a fun car to zoom around in till she's able to drive. I looked at a 2007 S yesterday, smoking clean inside and out but... Made Indian smoke signals out of the oil filler cap like no other. Damn near blew the cap out of my hand. Lol

Any info on these go karts will be helpful.

Parts are expensive, like any other German car.
    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

If it's not new and/or under warranty, I'd stay away. I had an '03 Cooper S, and it was a blast, but they have a horrible reliability rating.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

i have an 02 cooper S that could probably be sold, and an 07 bmw 335 that could probably be sold. both silver/black

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          i have an 02 cooper S that could probably be sold, and an 07 bmw 335 that could probably be sold. both silver/black
          Pics of the cooper? Price?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Step daughter wants one for her first car. Worth a shit? Years to stay away from or look for?

They look like a fun car to zoom around in till she's able to drive. I looked at a 2007 S yesterday, smoking clean inside and out but... Made Indian smoke signals out of the oil filler cap like no other. Damn near blew the cap out of my hand. Lol

Any info on these go karts will be helpful.
            I have a 14 1500 I will let go cheap and or a 06 Vrod
            gotta get something bigger
            lmk will drop them off in your driveway

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
              I have a 14 1500 I will let go cheap and or a 06 Vrod
              gotta get something bigger
              lmk will drop them off in your driveway
              Lmao! No thanks. I have enough money going out the door these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                Lmao! No thanks. I have enough money going out the door these days.
                haha that you do buddy

Comment

I wont touch them with a 10 foot pole at auction. They are known to have terrible reliability. Sat in an 07 S last week, battery was nearly dead, and every time you tried to start it, the drivers window would lower about an inch

Comment

Get a Toyota

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                      Get a Toyota
                      Meh, no lesson to be learned with that

Comment

After seeing what my buddy went through with one, HELL no. Clutch is beyond the skills and means of your average shade tree and parts and labor he was quoted about $4000. Later blew a head gasket. He managed to get it changed and found it required a special tool to time the whole thing. He didn't. He started it. It wasn't. Bent valves later he traded it in and bought another. <SMH> He is a glutton for punishment.

Comment

I love German car styling, but I won't buy one unless I buy new and turn it in every three years.

Comment

Sounds like another German piece of shit! I'm sure someone can't wait to Unload it

Comment

Acura?

Comment

Working...
                              X