Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this OJ spotligh may turn up stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Murder ain't got none, son.
    It is since he's been acquitted on both counts. I guess you could try manslaughter...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
      They did not find him innocent, just not guilty. That's why they say "not guilty."

New evidence, depending on what it is, can reopen the case and lead to a new investigation. Don't think double jeopardy can trump all.
      I guess technically you're right about not being innocent in reference to the Constitution of the United States. It apparently doesn't state it in absolute terms, but is implied.

ex. "innocent until proven guilty"

But, "not guilty" means "not *blank*".

The case could make a cool tv show about the investigation, but that's about it.

Anyways, while chillin like a villain in West Palm beach, OJ was there ordering some drinks in front of me (4 years after trial). He grabbed his two drinks and walked out to the beach with a white blond chic. Tell your friends.

Comment

Read up on "Petite" policy, if substantial new evidence is found, the federal government will go after him, and rightfully so.

Comment

That's not what I'm getting from this site. More like, the state could go after if the feds didn't convict. And, it's not really law. Then again, I got a snotty nose kid screaming in the background....

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Read up on "Petite" policy, if substantial new evidence is found, the federal government will go after him, and rightfully so.
            Not for this murder.

Comment

Great timing to try to frame him again considering he is up for parole next year.

Comment

He lost the civil case and was doing 20 years for aggrivated Robert with a deadly weapon for trying to steal back his Heisman trophy

Comment

I like how the LAPD is still finding ways to fuck this case up, 20 years later.

Comment

So Is this Knife finally going to convict Jason Simpson?

Comment

Working...
                    X