Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this OJ spotligh may turn up stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this OJ spotligh may turn up stuff...

Los Angeles police announced that a knife was allegedly found on O.J. Simpson’s former estate in Brentwood, stirring memories of the stabbings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ron Goldman outside her apartment in 1994.

Says they found a knife at his house. Its on CNN so the hoax probability is low but I still hold a bit of doubt. Hope its real so they can fry his sorry ass.

He unfortunately can not be tried again for the alleged murders.

Comment

Unless new evidence is found?

Like the Avery BS?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Double jeopardy. He's free of the crime by a jury of his peers.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
          http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/us/oj-...ife/index.html

Says they found a knife at his house. Its on CNN so the hoax probability is low but I still hold a bit of doubt. Hope its real so they can fry his sorry ass.
          He can say he killed her all he wants and not get charged.

Comment

I'm not fresh on this, was he tried for both Goldman and Nicole or just Nicole?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              For your viewing pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                Both

Comment

Dam that is some bull shit. Even if he comes out and says he did it you can't do shit. Lame they need to fry his ass.

Comment

you say that until you are on trial with a jury of your peers and they find you innocent. and then make you stand trial for the same crime again.

I think they could maybe get him for tampering with evidence, but in this case, the police officer who had the knife should be on trial as an accessory to a double homicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                      They did not find him innocent, just not guilty. That's why they say "not guilty."

New evidence, depending on what it is, can reopen the case and lead to a new investigation. Don't think double jeopardy can trump all.

Man I hope so!

Comment

As I understand it so far, it's far from concrete evidence either way. Could have her blood all over it, but I think it's going to be hard to link it directly to him. Especially if the evidence handling aspect is true.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Simpson should be on someone's death pool. I have a feeling he and Cosby both won't last much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                            They did not find him innocent, just not guilty. That's why they say "not guilty."

New evidence, depending on what it is, can reopen the case and lead to a new investigation. Don't think double jeopardy can trump all.
                            You're innocent until proven guilty. He wasn't proven guilty, so he must be innocent.

What other charges would it bring up? I bet the statutes have run on all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                              You're innocent until proven guilty. He wasn't proven guilty, so he must be innocent.

What other charges would it bring up? I bet the statutes have run on all of it.
                              Murder ain't got none, son.

Comment

Working...
                              X