Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best strip club to watch the mcgregor fight at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Who in the fuck goes to a titty bar to watch TV?
    Who doesnt like to watch a live fight while surrounded by naked chicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Clubhouse sucks now. Just wanted to throw that out. I was massively let down.
      Yes

Originally posted by chronical View Post
      X2. Went after the Megadeth concert. It was terrible.
      Yes
      Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
      I hear Ricks is pretty good...off 183
      No

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

What happened?
      Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      Probably ghetto'd down.
      Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      Details?
      It is the whole meth running rampant thing. Not that meth wasn't around back when The Clubhouse was good, but more people were in to coke back in those days. Meth has taken over, and it will kill a chick's looks with a quickness.

Originally posted by abecx View Post
      I'll be watching it at home, cant fucking wait!

They are probably owned by the same person like most of the ones in Houston.

It isn't like that in DFW, at least not to the extent that it is in DFW. Some of the smaller clubs like PT's, Jaguars, etc may be owned by the same people.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
        I'm thinking about watching the fights, some tits, and drinking a few beers. So whats best strip club to watch the mcgregor fight at?
        Just wait till svo chimes in with recommendations. He probably knew people that owned/owns clubs and has stories about banging strippers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          Just wait till svo chimes in with recommendations. He probably knew people that owned/owns clubs and has stories about banging strippers.
          A lot of people besides SVO have those stories.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            More details ... is pt's alright? It's a short uber ride from my place - we were thinking about hitting that couple Saturdays ago but didn't.
            On a Friday or Saturday it's pretty good. Lot of down ass broads.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              One time, at band camp....

David

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                  I hear Ricks is pretty good...off 183
                  Spendy, especially after happy hour ends. There seems to be a mix of talent, and effort.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  A strip club is the LAST place I would want to watch this fight. I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to watch it.
                  Truth. If I go, I usually go to Buck's FW. Cheap, the girls are friendly, down to earth, and their a shit ton of them, but you will not find me in there on a fight night.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Exactly.

Comment

I've never noticed a TV at a booty club. Although PT's is in a clammy location, it wasn't a bad time.

Comment

Why are people hating on watching a fight at a skrip club? Is a house party full of dudes a better venue?

Comment

Why are people hating on watching a fight at a skrip club? Is a house party full of dudes a better venue?
                        You're going to watch a fight, not titties. I guess if you want to have both you can, but if I am go there I'm going to watch titties not watch TV. I've been to most all of the tit clubs in Dallas and I have never went there to watch TV or even remember seeing a TV on a wall. I'm there to drink and check out half naked bitches. Also, if you can watch the fight, how the hell are you going to hear it?
                        See that's the thing, when watching a UFC fight I enjoy the commentary and hearing a motherfucker get KTFO. Same with watching titties, I don't want to talk to anyone, besides how can you with a big pair of tits in your face...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

BDD for the talent or Bucks for the drink specials. Why not try a breastaurant? Both TP and Bone daddy's have lots of tv's in their establishments. You can also try tight ends or wildpitch.

Comment

Almost every fight I've seen was at a skrip club, the rest were at a pub of some sort. I could care less about the commentary so between rounds I'd tip dancers.

Comment

Also, go early wherever you end up. All the places that are showing the fight will be packed including strip clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                                Actually, as empty as Wild Pitch has been, that might be a nice place to watch.
                                They didn't show the rousey fight so I doubt they will have this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X