Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best strip club to watch the mcgregor fight at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best strip club to watch the mcgregor fight at?

I'm thinking about watching the fights, some tits, and drinking a few beers. So whats best strip club to watch the mcgregor fight at?

Clubhouse sucks now. Just wanted to throw that out. I was massively let down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      X2. Went after the Megadeth concert. It was terrible.

Comment

I hear Ricks is pretty good...off 183
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

aww man, really the only place I liked, nothing beats a lap dance to Stranglehold.

What happened?
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            aww man, really the only place I liked, nothing beats a lap dance to Stranglehold.

What happened?
            Probably ghetto'd down.

Last time I was there, was for Ben's (Probie) Birthday almost 3 years ago. I only saw one hot chick but other than that it was meh. I was only there for about an hour before I dipped to go have my first and only threesome.

Comment

Details?
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

A strip club is the LAST place I would want to watch this fight. I'm still trying to figure out where I'm going to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post

What happened?
                  Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                  Details?
                  The place has just lost all the good talent. There really wanst a girl there that i wanted to see undressed. I used to love the clubhouse as well but man its fallen off.

I was there for a bachelor party and we did the whole pay 100 bucks to get your buddy emberassed on stage and it lasted MAYBE 32 seconds before they kicked him off.

It reminds me of the time we went to the arlington jaguars at like 2 pm the day before Thanksgiving. 100% C squad with no fun.

Silver city was better than clubhouse, and even that place wasnt great.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                    Probably ghetto'd down.

Last time I was there, was for Ben's (Probie) Birthday almost 3 years ago. I only saw one hot chick but other than that it was meh. I was only there for about an hour before I dipped to go have my first and only threesome.
                    4 years.

And aren't you glad you finally listened to us about leaving lol
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Yea the broads at clubhouse are terrible.

Lodge, and babydolls the place for cutie pies.

Personally I like whores so I go to pts

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                        More details ... is pt's alright? It's a short uber ride from my place - we were thinking about hitting that couple Saturdays ago but didn't.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'll be watching it at home, cant fucking wait!

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          Yea the broads at clubhouse are terrible.
                          Lodge, and babydolls the place for cutie pies.
                          Not that I am an expert, but arent strip clubs business cyclical by nature? The talent goes to where their friends are and whomever has the best customers. AKA if that one 10/10 girl decides to work at Clubhouse, she probably brings customers with her, and the other girls are soon to follow. They are probably owned by the same person like most of the ones in Houston.
                          Last edited by abecx; 03-02-2016, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Who in the fuck goes to a titty bar to watch TV?
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Some clubs bring in more talent either by actually flying the girls in or having the clientele to draw them on their own.

2 years ago the midland clubs were top notch for obvious reasons.

I saw backdoor teen mok at palazio a year or so ago and the talent was good there. Yellow rose was also decent. But those are both in austin.

Ive never heard bad things about the lodge or baby dolls.

Comment

Working...
                              X