Hard to find part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to find part

Does anyone know where I could find the master window control bezel for a 95 F350 4 door? Mine is cracked all to hell and I can't find one online and there aren't wrecking yards anywhere near me. Usually I can find parts on ebay but I'm drawing a blank on this one.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I'll check tomorrow when I'm at work and see what I can come up with.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

LMC Truck ?
      "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
        LMC Truck ?
        They don't have it, JC Whitney don't carry it, AC Parts, ebay, craigslist....

After I find that, I get to hunt down a steering column.

Comment

Hi Frost, I`ll stop by my local yard tomorrow and see if they have anything as I need to see what they have for a few things I need. I found this `95 F-350 Crew Cab in a yard near Waco. No idea the condition of the parts you need though.

1995 Ford F-350 at BYOT Auto Parts 1FTJW35F9SEA74654

Comment

Car-part.com

Comment

I have a 95 f150 and was told by several people that the tilt column is the same as all the crown vics of that era. I havent actually researched it thoroughly but they do look to be almost / if not identical.
              "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Jeff's Bronco Graveyard?

Comment

Nothing at my local yards Frost

Comment

Does it look like this?
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Does it look like this?
                      Kind of except it's manual mirrors. Power locks and windows but manual mirrors

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        you're fucked.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I am sure Ruffdaddy could CNC something or 3d print it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I am sure Ruffdaddy could CNC something or 3d print it.
                            He's an engineer!
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Ah, and hate to say it, but basically...

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              you're fucked.
                              It took me all day to even find the part number for that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X