Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    I'm not a chef.

I see your still pissed you eat shitty food though. Life's too short for shitty food, shitty beer, or bad wine.

And you won't get a Michelin star meal in the us but you can dine at a James beard award winners.

On Saturday I had reservations, had flowers delivered to wife during dinner and got free bubbly compliments of the house with desert. It pays to know your restaurants, chefs, and tip well.
    What the fuck are you talking about.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      On Saturday I had reservations, had flowers delivered to wife during dinner and got free bubbly compliments of the house with desert. It pays to know your restaurants, chefs, and tip well.
      ROTFLMAO that you think that someone kissing your ass when they are getting paid to do so makes you special. From my point of view it just makes you a chump but if it is worth it to you then it ain't any of my business. Heck; some people even get excited when they get to buy a shirt for $3500 and they like to call it "High fashion".
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
        While travailing I have had meals at 3 different Michelin star restaurants and while they were nice I did not believe that they offered anything above and beyond a normal top tier restaurant provides and only ate at them to please whom I was with. If I recall correctly 2 of the 3 were French food and I'd rather have a small steak or a huge plate of veggies so my view may be biased.
        If you're a meat and potatoes guy, you're likely not going to appreciate the quality of food, care, and work that goes in to a Michelin star rated joint.

That said, the Michelin star ratings don't carry the weight they used to. There is tons of controversy, the critics are not unbiased, and some Chefs even refuse to participate because it has become such a circus.

Now back to engine stands.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          If you're a meat and potatoes guy, you're likely not going to appreciate the quality of food, care, and work that goes in to a Michelin star rated joint.

That said, the Michelin star ratings don't carry the weight they used to. There is tons of controversy, the critics are not unbiased, and some Chefs even refuse to participate because it has become such a circus.

I am not a meat and potatoes guy and do appreciate good food but at some point the difference is only in your mind. I have also eaten road kill, scavenged kills from predators, have ate PLENTY of bugs, and every plant that I did not think would kill me.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

engine hoist there, chef.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
            X