Score, for the drummers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Score, for the drummers

Picked up a tama superstar 6pc yesterday off a buddy for 300 with four tama roadpro cym stands, roadpro snare stand and dw5000 hihat. Biggest plus besides the price, 16x16 and 18x16 floor toms. Kit is in great shape! Time to piss off the neighbors!

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
    Picked up a tama superstar 6pc yesterday off a buddy for 300 with four tama roadpro cym stands, roadpro snare stand and dw5000 hihat. Biggest plus besides the price, 16x16 and 18x16 floor toms. Kit is in great shape! Time to piss off the neighbors!
    Sweet, sound like a nice deal. I picked up a PDP kit for 200 from craigslist a while back but it is a 5pc. Some kid got his folks to by it and he never played it. Beat the hell out of em man, that's what they're for. I am lucky enough to be able to play till 4am w/out the neighbors getting pissed. That is about the only reason I am still in this house and have not sold it.

Comment

Pics?
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Post when I get home.

Comment

Solid, I sold a Yamaha Stage Custom kit a while ago and I miss it.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

I can't wait to move out of my apartment so I can bring my drums down to school with me. My new place is a big old house that's next to an empty office building and a masonic lodge. I'll be able to play anytime I like, and that's going to be awesome while not taking a full course load.

Comment

That is one thing that will suck, im fixing to move into an apt so drums will be a drive here soon.

got it less the cyms plus a 2nd mounted tom.

Comment

Nice!

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Nice snag man! If the bottom heads haven't been changed from the factory, consider tossing the current top heads (if they're used but undimpled) on the bottom and then getting new top heads. Makes a world of difference right out of the box.

I'm actually thinking about switching my cymbals out for something a little thinner and jazzier now that I'm going to be playing again; I might sell the old ones if you're interested in picking up a pretty nice little kit of cymbals.

Comment

Oh, and I've got a Tama Iron Cobra double-pedal or an IC single-pedal that you can have at as well.

Comment

Nice kit. Needs more cowbell!
                      Here's mine (Tama Rockstar):

Comment

May be interested in the cymbals, I picked up a dw5000 single saturday night for 50 bux. Heads are Evans tho I forget the exact model. I'm also going to piece together my old premier kit for a friend as money allows.

Comment

i miss my pearl kit

Comment

Working...
                          X