No announcement yet.

Workplace shooting at excel industries in Kansas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was served with a restraining order earlier that day. His facebook had his kids on it with "My Life" titled on them.

Took his kids away and he no longer had a life worth living, I guess.

The gunman who killed three people and wounded several others at the Kansas plant where he worked had been served a restraining order less than two hours before he opened fire, investigators said Friday.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
      He was served with a restraining order earlier that day. His facebook had his kids on it with "My Life" titled on them.

Took his kids away and he no longer had a life worth living, I guess.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/26...l?intcmp=hpbt3
      I am surprised this doesn't happen more, though shooting coworkers who had nothing to do with it makes no sense. I would expect people to be pissed at the authorities or individuals involved, cps, judges ex, etc but that seems to be rarely the case. Neither scenario solves the problem but how it usually plays out does make the least sense to me.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Sounds like he wanted suicide by cop...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Sounds like he wanted suicide by cop...
          If that is the goal you can do that without anyone else getting shot so I don't buy it in this case. People who want suicide by cop pull guns at traffic stops or other places, dont shot them usually, and refuse cops orders to drop it, then alot of times point it at the officer. You dont need to shoot people for suicide by cop to be successful. Of course the cop still has to deal with shooting someone which can mess you up emotionally.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

He was trying to ruin as many lives as possible because his shitty ass nay life sucks.
            sigpic

Comment

God knows I can't stand naynay on here, but he was poked first in this thread before responding.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                God knows I can't stand naynay on here, but he was poked first in this thread before responding.
                will you accept my friend request now?

Comment

I wonder if he had an iPhone

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      will you accept my friend request now?

I didn't use to have any problem whatsoever with you since I joined in 2007. You seemed cool enough.

You only got annoying when you decided you needed to be gpamp in blackface.

Comment

no clue who gpamp is, but guess what else was going on in 2007/2008? I will step up to bat for any of my brothers at any given moment. I'm talking boots on thr ground. To be honest, we may not like eachother across this board, but i would do the same god damn thing for any one of you, if the need arose.

Comment

Damn I am going to Salina Kansas on Sunday for a few days. Hope everyone is calmed down in the area by then.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

Kansas is constitutional carry. I think it extends to out of staters

Comment

Working...
                            X