X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy big pic. Sorry.

Comment

I'm gonna skip Pate this year too...

everything seems over priced out there although if you look close enough, there are still a few deals to be had.

mardyn

Comment

If I could ask those going to Decatur, please keep an eye out for me. My drivers side door won't operate from the outside as I have lost the three screws holding the push button assembly in. If you find any door hardware for a 1964-66 Mustang, ask if they have the screws that go on the inside door section. I just need three. I'll pay you a little extra for your effort.

Comment

gonna be out of town. looking for '68 LTD grill surround trim, if any of y'all find some

Comment

Going tomorrow. My favorite shopping.

Pate is huge and it's a sellers' market for sure. I rented two spots there last spring and sold everything I brought by noon the first day

Comment

So that is were the old school convertable Caddy is probably going in saw. Where in Decatur?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                So that is were the old school convertable Caddy is probably going in saw. Where in Decatur?

Comment

GOOD meet today. Most sellers I have ever seen on a friday. Deals to be had. I couldnt find the door I needed for my 55, but got some radiator support pieces. I'm kicking myself for not buying the Pexto bead roller I saw (was still looking for the door)..
                  Prices were good I thought. Some nice cars.

Comment

I have a powered bead roller if you're interested.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

It was a good day out in Decatur. The north side seemed to be where the deals were. I left with way too much stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                        I've got a baseball bat.
                        Great for fenders. This don't do that.
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Great time and got lots of stuff. Good Prices.
                          Roller toolbox $60.

Comment

Drove down, had a blast , weather was perfect found some stuff I did not know I needed .

Missed out on somethings I did need,went down town Fort Worth via Uber and met some old friends and some new ones

Miss Texas but ,the traffic has gotten very ugly in 4 years, yuk

Comment

Working...
                            X