first house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
    yeah thanks guys, as of right now its just a thought. we currently live in her moms house that her and her mom lived in before her mom got engaged again and moved out, i know some of yall might just tell me to stay there and be happy but i want my own place, the house we are in now needs a lot of work to be decent. i would like to make decisions about the house on our own and not have to let her mom have the final say on what we can and cant do.. after this baby comes in 5 months hopefully i will be credit card free and that will help us have a lot of extra money to save. Although this is a nice house im not just going to jump into anything like i have in past years
    You might want to rethink that, have you considered how much day care, diapers, formula, dr expenses, etc for the baby are going to cost once it's born. Kids aren't cheap and might make what you expect to be a lot of extra money none existant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Solid barg?

It was until he posted a thread looking to save $4 on a rental car.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        The rich stay rich by not paying $4 dollars more than they have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Solid!
          on the verge of ballerific!

my nogga!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Depening on the area and if you take pride in what you own you have a lot more responsiblity with a house. You have to take care of your own lawn, [colr=red]repairs that may happen with the house.[/color] You can't just budget what you need to move in. It adds up quick. You move in, you need a lawn mower, you will probably need a ladder, you are going to want to buy things for the house etc etc.
            This.
            Remember that you won't have a landlord. Anything that goes wrong is on you. Don't get in too deep then realize you can't float the bill on the _______ that just broke or the _______ that exploded or the tools you'll need to fix ________.

You never know when shit like this will happen:
            A couple weeks ago the kitchen sink backed up. Nothing was moving whatever was in there so we called a plumber. After over an hour of snaking, acid treatments, etc they finally got it cleared. Then last week the master shower wouldn't drain so we called them back out. That time they determined that the sewer line, near the

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              This.
              Remember that you won't have a landlord. Anything that goes wrong is on you. Don't get in too deep then realize you can't float the bill on the _______ that just broke or the _______ that exploded or the tools you'll need to fix ________.

You never know when shit like this will happen:
              http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6521
              Man, that would suck if it happened to y..... Oh wait, sorry...

Comment

LMAO thats nothing. I'm beyond cheap when it comes to money just ask my friends or wife. The only thing I will spend money on is my house. Other than that if it isn't the deal of the year I'm not buying shit.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  LMAO thats nothing. I'm beyond cheap when it comes to money just ask my friends or wife. The only thing I will spend money on is my house. Other than that if it isn't the deal of the year I'm not buying shit.
                  Amen.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                  X