still in shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STFU
    congrats, now hang on for the wild ride!
    ^^^

This. lol

Congrats man.

David

Comment

Well had a doc appoint today. Baby weighs 1 pound and 12 ounces right now. Pretty big already which is a good sign. And we didn't know we was getting a sonogram done today. That was actually pretty cool to see cause this time I could actually see the baby's face. All the other times I didn't know what the heck I was looking at. So today was a good day

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
        Well had a doc appoint today. Baby weighs 1 pound and 12 ounces right now. Pretty big already which is a good sign. And we didn't know we was getting a sonogram done today. That was actually pretty cool to see cause this time I could actually see the baby's face. All the other times I didn't know what the heck I was looking at. So today was a good day
        Get a 3D sonogram, it's pretty cool. I was lucky enough to be able to get a sonogram everytime I went in. Apparently that's rare and most doctors wont do it.

Good luck and congrats.
        See you later...

Comment

congrats, buddy.

Comment

Congrats bud! It really won't hit you until you see that little girl with your own eyes. Also, you aren't prepared for what having a little girl will do to you. It's crazy.

Comment

Congrats!
              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
              http://www.titantowing.net
              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                We are due Dec 19, but may not make it to next week with our first girl.
                Wow we're due on December 18. Our first as well.....its a girl.

Mine really set in when I was traveling up too Topeka, Kansas for an NHRA race back in August. 8 hour trip driving in the truck hauling the race car to do what I have loved to do all my life, that I started to do when I was 8 years old in Jr Dragsters because of my dad really got me too thinking about my childhood. It made me realize that I must do anything and everything possible to give my daughter that chance to do whatever it is she wants to be able to do when she grows up.

Racing is going to slow down, but I have been in some sort of racing going on 16 years now(6-7 go karts, 8-21 drag racing) so I think I can cut back on some weekends for my daughters sake
                3x NHRA/IHRA Division 4 Champion
                www.heathensracing.com

Competition Sales of Dallas
                Mothers Polish and Waxes
                Mickey Thompson Tires
                Champion Racing Oils
                MaxCackle Photos

"I bleed red, white, blue, and a little bit of E85"

Comment

Originally posted by MadMax404M View Post
                  Wow we're due on December 18. Our first as well.....its a girl.

Mine really set in when I was traveling up too Topeka, Kansas for an NHRA race back in August. 8 hour trip driving in the truck hauling the race car to do what I have loved to do all my life, that I started to do when I was 8 years old in Jr Dragsters because of my dad really got me too thinking about my childhood. It made me realize that I must do anything and everything possible to give my daughter that chance to do whatever it is she wants to be able to do when she grows up.

Racing is going to slow down, but I have been in some sort of racing going on 16 years now(6-7 go karts, 8-21 drag racing) so I think I can cut back on some weekends for my daughters sake
                  I feel the same way. My parents didnt really give two shits about me being able to get involved in things that cost money, and aside from some charity from my dads 2nd wife, I barely got to do anything.

My goal is to be a firm rock that the kids can depend on. Lucky for me, my wife and I have good stable jobs, and arent hurting to make ends meet. There's 5 races for me this year, and I think that will be more than enough.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                    No not about the dfwstangs thing. We have enough threads about that.

That I'm going to be a daddy the end of feb or beginning of march. I guess its really starting to set in since we have started getting the room ready for our little baby girl. I painted the room yesterday and hopefully next week it will get new carpet.
                    Sweet...it is awesome. I too am going to be a daddy for the 3rd time at the end of February or the beginning of March.

Comment

we are all a bunch of rabbits. mine is due dec 28th.
                      wall painted check
                      crib assembled check
                      baby shower check
                      ass load of onesies check
                      diaper oh shit

Comment

well congrats to everyone that is expecting

Comment

Congrats big brother and u know the wife and I will help with whatever y'all need. Baby sitting and all. Just hollar
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Working...
                          X