Guys with tacticool beards in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys with tacticool beards in here.

Well I have been growing this pubic hair on my face for the last three months. Is there anything I can put on there to make the hair softer to look fuller?

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I've heard that semen works wonders.

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

x2 for jizz

Comment

brush and beard oil go a long way to keeping your beard under control, also trimming and shaping the beard is key to keeping it under control.

Comment

I shave once a month when i get a hair cut, its not a fashion statement, just skin too sensitive to do it all the time

Comment

Silly hipsters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                https://dollarbeardclub.com/

brush and beard oil go a long way to keeping your beard under control, also trimming and shaping the beard is key to keeping it under control.
                Awesome vid.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Beard oil makes a big difference in keeping it from drying out and getting tangled as it gets longer. I use a basic moisturizing shampoo and comb it out with hero brand oil. Nice manly smell, and no more dry itchy flaky skin underneath. Keep triming it for the shape you want and it'll fill in the longer you grow it.
                  Justin

Comment

I use beard commander as well.

I haven't seen my bare face in years.

Comment

Soap, you are an ugly muthufucker. I aint no prince charming but fuck, no wonder you fuck cows and I don't mean fat bitches either...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        Soap, you are an ugly muthufucker. I aint no prince charming but fuck, no wonder you fuck cows and I don't mean fat bitches either...
                        Bastard lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If I have to see another beard oil thread people will suffer.

Most guys with beards here in Colorado have no damn business growing one. If you have a giant beard and wear skinny jeans you need to die.
                          sigpic

Comment

In before the man-batter jokes.
                            Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            I've heard that semen works wonders.
                            Shit.
                            Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                            x2 for jizz
                            Double shit.

How about fresh milk, ya know, straight from the tap?
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

A real man doesn't give a shit what it looks like. And if he does want to look extra special, he gets some dapper dans

Comment

Working...
                              X