Ok I may be crazy but found the VIN again to 2K1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok I may be crazy but found the VIN again to 2K1

GE/James y'all wanna work your magic on looking for the location on VIN 2G1FP22G712109768

After buying back 2K2 I may also buy 2K1 back if I can locate it and the opportunity arises.

no matching records in Texas...

no matching records in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Wyoming either via Public Data.

Comment

I know I am not one to talk about making rational decisions when it comes to spending money on cars, but why not just buy a different used one? Is it purely sentimental? ( which is ok, just wondering in general ).

Comment

I was still waiting on you to update the last thread on what kind of shape 2K2 was in.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          no matching records in Texas...

no matching records in Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, or Wyoming either via Public Data.
          I had a feeling it was scrapped!

Comment

While youre on a roll, buy my fucking 93z with my 383ci and giv-a-back to a me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I was still waiting on you to update the last thread on what kind of shape 2K2 was in.
              update posted

Comment

I had a hunch the car was totaled. Fell off my radar a few years back as well.

Comment

Working...
                X