Free E-Coli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Just a bunch of overreaction. In their defense, they're taking drastic measures which is the appropriate response in this situation. We're losing a piece of the equipment package as they're moving food prep off site.

I just question the logic behind some of their moves. I think they're approaching it head on, but I just don't agree with how they are doing it.
    So Chipotle will be like subway? All the food delivered in a bag for reheating?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I like some Chipotle and have kept right on eating it through this whole episode.

I like freebirds too but always worry about finding some hippie girl's armpit hair in my food.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        So Chipotle will be like subway? All the food delivered in a bag for reheating?
        They'll still cook in stores, as far as I'm aware. The plancha has not been affected that I've seen.

I'm speaking strictly in regards to the veg prep/shredding cheese/salsa, etc.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I like some Chipotle and have kept right on eating it through this whole episode.

I like freebirds too but always worry about finding some hippie girl's armpit hair in my food.
          I'm not a big people fan, but I enjoy the diversity of the people in a freebirds.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I'm not a big people fan, but I enjoy the diversity of the people in a freebirds.
            I don't mind a quiet bit of diversity. The kids at Freebirds always want to chat and we don't have much in common. I like their food so I guess it is a small price to pay.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
            X