Free E-Coli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free E-Coli

Chipotle. Free Chipotle. Damn autocorrect.

Text "raincheck" to 888-222 (before 5pm) and they'll send you a link to a coupon for a free burrito.

The only Chipotle that is in my town (Simi Valley, CA) had one of the worst outbreaks that happened - 60+ people affected. I used to eat there a lot but once I found out about that I haven't been back.

Comment

I hear ya Mikeb, I went to the one in downtown Dallas once and it sucked so I've never been back.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeb View Post
        The only Chipotle that is in my town (Simi Valley, CA) had one of the worst outbreaks that happened - 60+ people affected. I used to eat there a lot but once I found out about that I haven't been back.
        quitter

Comment

I've never really cared for Chipotle. Freebirds 4 lyfe

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I've never really cared for Chipotle. Freebirds 4 lyfe
            We hate the same thing!? This is a milestone. Burrito place with no queso? Screw Chipotle.

Comment

Chipotle is okay. But I still prefer Freebirds after all these years.

Chipotle has margaritas that are badass... but for seven bucks, I expect more than an 8oz cup overfilled with ice and splashed with margarita. It's a tasty two sips though.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                We hate the same thing!? This is a milestone. Burrito place with no queso? Screw Chipotle.

Comment

On my way right now to chipotle actually.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    On my way right now to chipotle actually.
                    let me know how that works out for you.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This whole thing is causing panic and chaos in my little corner of the world.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        This whole thing is causing panic and chaos in my little corner of the world.
                        I was wondering earlier if there was a backstory that we werent hearing about, thought about texting you. Then I went on living my life.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I prefer the Mexicans at chipotle make my burrito than the white overly tattooed and pierced hipsters at freebirds.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Chipotle isn't bad, price wise. Less than $8 for a bowl that you can get add as much rice and beans, plus you can add the veggies fajitas for free with whatever meat you choose. You're not that far off that price mark getting a #1 at McDonalds.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              I was wondering earlier if there was a backstory that we werent hearing about, thought about texting you. Then I went on living my life.
                              Just a bunch of overreaction. In their defense, they're taking drastic measures which is the appropriate response in this situation. We're losing a piece of the equipment package as they're moving food prep off site.

I just question the logic behind some of their moves. I think they're approaching it head on, but I just don't agree with how they are doing it.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X