Best used/new tool store in dfw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best used/new tool store in dfw?

Looking for the best used or new tool store in dfw. I had a situation with a broken aircraft the other day where I needed a 3 inch crowfoot. I could not source one in dfw. We almost chartered a private aircraft to bring us one from LA. I remember Bill Williams tools in Haltom but I believe they are closed.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Traders Village, craigslist,

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Traders Village, craigslist,
      X2
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

pawn shops.

Comment

We used to find unusual machine tooling (and hand tools) at a little tool store in South Irving, just off Irving Blvd & Nursery near the RR tracks... can't recall the name (maybe Dickson Tools)... haven't been there in several years, but might be worth a look.

mardyn

Comment

I think home depot still has the dewalt trick going on if you are looking for power tools as well. Can't beat 22-33% off new tools.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              I think home depot still has the dewalt trick going on if you are looking for power tools as well. Can't beat 22-33% off new tools.
              Yea not looking for new dewalt tools. Industrial, MRO , weird places and not pawn/flea markets.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Shark Specialty tools. https://www.facebook.com/sharktools/
                These guys have tons of new/used tools and are great to deal with. They stock tool truck tools, industrial tools, and lots of different brands. They have the large crows foot wrench sets.

Comment

Can't believe no one has said Harbor Freight or Northern Tool yet

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    Can't believe no one has said Harbor Freight or Northern Tool yet
                    Damn beat me to it.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                      Looking for the best used or new tool store in dfw. I had a situation with a broken aircraft the other day where I needed a 3 inch crowfoot. I could not source one in dfw. We almost chartered a private aircraft to bring us one from LA. I remember Bill Williams tools in Haltom but I believe they are closed.
                      Why not make your own in that situation?
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                        Bill Williams changed its name to Shark Specialty tools and its still there

Comment

I've heard from several that Texas Tool Traders is a great place too. I think they have a few locations in the area...

Wide selection of tools and fasteners from major distributors at competitive prices. Check out our online store and see if we have what you need.

...never made it to one my self. My Dad and one of my best friends are the ones who tell me about it though. In person visit supposedly is better than their site though.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by mardyn View Post
                            We used to find unusual machine tooling (and hand tools) at a little tool store in South Irving, just off Irving Blvd & Nursery near the RR tracks... can't recall the name (maybe Dickson Tools)... haven't been there in several years, but might be worth a look.

mardyn
                            Yep, He's still there. Needed a wire cup brush for my grinder Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              I've heard from several that Texas Tool Traders is a great place too. I think they have a few locations in the area...

Wide selection of tools and fasteners from major distributors at competitive prices. Check out our online store and see if we have what you need.

...never made it to one my self. My Dad and one of my best friends are the ones who tell me about it though. In person visit supposedly is better than their site though.
                              They didn't seem to have much more than home depot when I went to the Garland location

Comment

Working...
                              X