No announcement yet.

Do you play where you work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a canadian sales rep that I get to see 4 times a year, we have a great rapport, and she's gorgeous, but no. I like my job too much.

Comment

I met my girl at work, caused tension at work at first. Cause i was married. lol, divorced now and still with my parts store girl. I have since transfered to a different Advance auto, more money.

Comment

I met my wife at work. We didn't actually work in the same department when we started dating, but a month or two later I got a different job and we were in the same dept. We still are now, although we are in different parts of IT and we aren't in the same chain of command. Been together 7 years now.
        07 TBSS AWD (CAI, Exhaust, Tuned by GSS Speed Shop)
        90 Mustang LX 5.0 -- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
          I recently tried and it caused tension for a while. We have since gotten over it and have become pretty good friends, though. Now that I know her a little better, I don't want to date her. There are just too many differences that I would not be able to get over.
          You deserved some ass after buying a new flash for her head shots!

But to the OP, yes I would, as long as she hadn't dipped with another race.
          jk!
          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Nope. I'd lose my job, for sure.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Very bad idea.

Comment

I did it once, and never will again. Not only did we work at the same company, her Dad did too.

After I broke up with her she made some BS claims to HR and tried to get me fired. It didn't work, but caused me some stress there for a while.

Fortunately her Dad retired a couple years ago so I don't have to see him anymore. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned!

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2 View Post
                  You deserved some ass after buying a new flash for her head shots!

But to the OP, yes I would, as long as she hadn't dipped with another race.
                  jk!
                  That ain't no shit. But I did get some decent cleavage shots that night. And no, I'm sharing with you pervs.
                  كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                  Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                  Originally posted by Trick Pony
                  ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I was sleeping with my female boss's 19 year old daugher when I was 28 and my boss knew and was very at ease with it. Hell should would even ask me in front of coworkers at the morning meeting if she could "expect her daughter home any time this morning". I always wanted to say "I hope so" or "only when she is done washing the sheets and doing the dishes". lol

Even with that said and closer to the OP's point. Yes I have slept with a coworker after a crazy Christmas party. That was hard to keep a secret since we both were the only two late for work the next morning. Luckily my boss never found out or if she did she never told her daughter. lol
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have and would definitely do it again. If it doesn't "work out" I don't care. If she wants to make it awkward, good for her. It's not gonna phase me. Luckily that hasn't happened yet. The breaking it off has gone over pretty well.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Never did anyone in the same company (military) as me for this reason, but did a few in the sister Co.
                        De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Me and my last girlfriend met at work... unfortunately (maybe luckily?) she ended up cheating on me with another guy that worked there after she quit. But she got hers, cuz they dated after me and her broke up and he did a good job of showing her how dumb she was.

Comment

Originally posted by JSTA2V View Post
                            That ain't no shit. But I did get some decent cleavage shots that night. And no, I'm sharing with you pervs.
                            cause it didnt happen, its cool well all do stupid shit at times... but atleast i can say i wasted $500 on a girl and didnt even get to see the nips lol j/p bro

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

To expand on what I said earlier. I'd much rather meet a girl in a sober situation than a drunken situation. You're gonna spend most of the time together sober in the long run, so you better be sure the real you is compatible with the real her.

Even if it doesn't work out, as long as you play your cards right, she won't go apeshit on you. If she's crazy for you, find out what she doesn't like, and adapt those qualities for a while.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X