Anyone wrestle in high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    im glad you finally joined the thread to be honest. it was about faggots from oklahoma doing butt play. and, here you are.
    What's up next naynay, some equally retarded post peppered with lame "your mom" jokes?

Comment

I would support it.
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        What's up next naynay, some equally retarded post peppered with lame "your mom" jokes?
        Yo mommas so old, she was a waitress at the "last supper"
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          Yo mama's head is so big, she has to go around the corner to change her mind.

Really i dont wanna go in on your mom though, cause i just got done going in your mom.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the time my finger slip thru the t.p. and i touch my anus.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              this thread reminds me of the time my finger slip thru the t.p. And i touch my anus.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This thread reminds me of the time my finger slip thru the t.p. and i touch my anus.
                Maybe if we line up we can all touch your anus......
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Naynay is so poor that he can't afford to "fly off the handle", he has to "Go Greyhound" off the handle.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Was trying to break some of the tension in this room.

Comment

Was trying to break some of the tension in this room.
                      What tension? This thread has a trained t00l performing stupid tricks on demand for our entertainment.

Comment

who's the hammer, who's the nail?

the results may surprise you.

Comment

No different than it was in the 90's. You have offered yourself as the whipping boy for those who want to smack you around. You are providing a public service. Give yourself a hand.

Comment

and in 2 weeks there will be a public outcry asking the 7 of you to "stop feeding the troll". a little late to the party, but hey Mr. Dart, how ya been? who you got in the game today?

Comment

Others may, but I won't. I enjoy seeing you get a verbal beat down.

Comment

i had steak fingers for dinner!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X