Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wrestle in high school?

Did you ever get raped?!

During the bus ride, a wrestler identified by police as 18-year-old Tanner Shane Shipman, allegedly restrained the 16-year-old victim while two friends "spent several minutes inserting their fingers into [the victim's] anus, over the clothing," the affidavit reads.

"At the conclusion of this assault, Tanner forces [the victim's] hand onto his crotch and states 'Touch my balls,'" the document continues.

White kids seem to always have pimples.
    I do that at work with the guys, nothing wrong with a little touch.

Comment

fuck white people
      sigpic

Comment

Locker room syndrome...its a weird fucking thing.

Comment

Finger poppin assholes.

Inserted fingers into his poop chute through clothing? Probably more like teasing and horseplay but let's go ahead and charge them with sexual assault and register them as sexual predators for life. Do I want my butthole fingered? No, but come on he got picked on not raped.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I wrestled in HS but no, there were never any rapings.
            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's called checking the oil and I think it's a legit wrestling move
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                Finger poppin assholes.

Inserted fingers into his poop chute through clothing? Probably more like teasing and horseplay but let's go ahead and charge them with sexual assault and register them as sexual predators for life. Do I want my butthole fingered? No, but come on he got picked on not raped.
                I agree 100%. They will ruin their kids lives for some simple hazing. Thanks Obama.

Comment

Why does male hazing always turn to some homoerotica BS. For example the Firefighter that got a chorizo up the butt a few years ago. I have done my fair share of hazing but it has never gotten to the point where we though about violating someone.....Unless you count Haji's on a deployment, then all bets are off.

Comment

That's the white people part of the story.

Get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

Get it?
                      and here is the nonsensical innocence shining through.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post

Get it?
                        I hate to say this...but it was always worse with Caucasians (whites and mexicans) than any other race when it comes to excessive horseplay.

Comment

When I was in middle school, the only ones that did that finger in the asshole bullshit were two blacks. Antonio and Hosea.
                          Little, scrawny fuckers, but they were quick on their feet. They would only get the kids scared to fight, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            I hate to say this...but it was always worse with Caucasians (whites and mexicans) than any other race when it comes to excessive horseplay.
                            cuz a nigga will shank ya
                            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              and here is the nonsensical innocence shining through.
                              it's friday man, lighten up!

were'nt you on the North Garland wrestling team.. admit it.

Comment

Working...
                              X