Postal Stamp scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    The democrats want to turn this entire country into the post office. A bunch of lazy ass fucks who get paid the same, whether they do anything or not.
    means zero coming from a former union worker, you sir, are easily swayed.

Comment

union = UAW = worst of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
        Yep they didn't get those jobs because they were good at it, or qualified. But because they were next in line for it. When I worked for Siemens I spent most of the time in the Postal Distribution Centers all over the country. The bigger the city, the more fucked up it was, with downtown Chicago being the worst. They had to put together a focus team to figure out why it took 10 days to mail a letter from Chicago, to Chicago. The result was, too much snacks and drinks on the workroom floor was the root cause. So they limited the snacks to the breakrooms, which promptly caused the workers to file grievances, so then they had to focus on getting all those resolved. LOL
        remember the guy you are quoting was probably making $25+/hr to press a button to make the robot do his job. he is the type of guy,to use a guy like me to make his name relevant again.

Comment

Uh oh, we done talked bad bout the post office and democrats, now here comes Naynus the anus to file his grievance. Lmao

Actually the biggest lowlife union I was ever part of was the Teamsters but Naynus didn't even know I ever belonged to that one. It is ok Naynus, you can owe me for that tip, you dumb hipster queer.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Uh oh, we done talked bad bout the post office and democrats, now here comes Naynus the anus to file his grievance. Lmao

Actually the biggest lowlife union I was ever part of was the Teamsters but Naynus didn't even know I ever belonged to that one. It is ok Naynus, you can owe me for that tip, you dumb hipster queer.
            See, here I was trying to be nice and let him slide some because I feel bad for him. In the VSP thread, I didn't even point out how he spent money for glasses but still can't see shit in real life...

Comment

i see right through the bullshit. that is you.

Comment

Working...
              X