Son got hit from behind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    I haven't had a car with front plates in 10 or so years. I've never been pulled over for no front plates - or even cited once they got me for speeding or what ever stupid thing I was doing at the time.

Perks of being white
    Shit!! I'm white as fuck and that was the first time I've ever been stopped for no front plate in 21 years of driving.
    Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
    Next time carry your current ID card with you if anything. ID card along with your bill of sale you should be good, considering your policy covers any newly purchased vehicles for up to 30 days.
    That was at least a decade ago.
    Now, I just whip out my phone and have coverage before I drive away, along with current ID cards for the new purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      Better yet, every asshole on the road should be insured and there should be real consequenses for those that aren't.

Good advice though. I have this even on my beater without full coverage. It's a must when 1 in 6 drivers are uninsured and should be run over with their own shitbox.
      Funny that we get uninsured coverage when the law says everybody should have liability.

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      This is almost never enforced.
      If they did, there'd be discrimination suits from some minority group.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Funny that we get uninsured coverage when the law says everybody should have liability.
        sonofva...

I paying extra so others can break the law. What a fucking scam. They should use portions of our premiums to set up a task force to eliminate uninsured drivers. But why would they? They make more money by increasing risk. SCAM!

Comment

Irving was towing for no proof of insurance, for a while at least.. I remember it being a big deal on the news. Not sure if that is still the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            Irving was towing for no proof of insurance, for a while at least.. I remember it being a big deal on the news. Not sure if that is still the case.
            I am sure naynus complained
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

If they did, there'd be discrimination suits from some minority group.
              See this is where they fuck us over. Our car is covered regardless. That is why we have insurance. Just another way to double charge us

Comment

Here's an older [crappy] news story on Irving's tow policy. They apparently started doing it in 2005:

Comment

1.glad your son is ok!

2. you gotta reword this thread title!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    1.glad your son is ok!

2. you gotta reword this thread title!

god bless.
                    You got all hot and bothered for nuthin!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The person doing the hitting must have been light in pigmentaion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        As I was alluding to, it was stopped because it somehow was racist...
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                        X