Grandpa 1 of 3 passed away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grandpa 1 of 3 passed away.

So I just lost my first grandpa a couple of days ago. If any of you had ever taken a courtesy van ride from/to Five Star Ford in NRH y'all might have met him. His name was Billy. He was a great guy. Super chill. I shared a birthday with him so it's gonna be a little weird not seeing who calls the other first for a while.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Sucks man. Sorry for your loss.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Sorry man.

Comment

RIP. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry to hear bro! R.I.P.

Comment

sorry man. that is never easy. RIP gramps.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sorry to hear that Josh

Comment

RIP

It's rough watching your grandparents pass. I am down to 1.

Comment

Sorry to hear it man.

My dad's dad has been gone a little over a decade and we lost mom's dad a year ago this past October. He lived to 87, and I knew him for 33 years, it's never easy, but it'll be ok.

I can't sit down at a work bench or get behind the wheel without thinking about one or both of them.

Just remember the good times and smile!
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

There comes a time where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away.

Sorry for your loss. I was the pallbearer for my mom's father in law this morning. I'm beginning to hate funerals.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I lost my grandma back in June and I miss her a lot. Grandparents have that wisdom of years and having seen the world in a time we can only imagine through documentaries or books.

To hear my grandparents talk about things that went on in the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, was always amazing and interesting to me and that's the things I miss about both of them.

Comment

Buried him today. Goddamn it was hard looking at him in a casket. At least he's not laying around in a bed struggling for air. Died of pulmonary fibrosis. Hit him hard and fast.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yup, my Pop's was like my dad. Seeing him in that casket hurt like a mofo too. All I kept saying was, I had so much to ask him, I felt like we didn't get to finish our talks, but I guess we never really are finished...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry for your loss but be glad you had him for the time that you did. Not everyone gets to know their grandparents well. My mom's dad passed away when I was 4. I don't remember much but I remember some. He took care of me when my parents went to work. My father's dad passed when I was 7 and was very sick his last couple of years. I know very little about him except that he loved my dad very much and drank a lot.
                            Originally posted by Marisa
                            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Just saw this...man, I lost mine when I was 12 and still think about him daily.
                              He helped make me who I am today and I hope I've made him proud.
                              RIP to your grandfather, keep your head up!

Comment

Working...
                              X