Cops are after the General Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops are after the General Lee

ALAMO HEIGHTS - Alamo Heights police are hoping someone out there can help them find the driver of a very unusual car. Police said they saw a car speeding through Alamo Heights and an officer tried to pull the car over, but the driver sped off. The car is

A late model replica of one, anyway.

Them Duke boys always causing trouble!

Comment

The owner of Redneck Heaven here locally has an Orange Challenger with 01 on the doors, Confederate flag on the roof, push bar, etc.

Comment

I wonder if Daisy is with them, mmmm Daisy...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just some good ole boys

Comment

Possum on a gum bush!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
              The owner of Redneck Heaven here locally has an Orange Challenger with 01 on the doors, Confederate flag on the roof, push bar, etc.

--Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Possum on a gum bush!!!
                june bug in moe-lassis!
                WH

Comment

Hopefully they've bragged to someone who's willing to do the right thing and give us a call.
                  LoL at those pigs...the right thing? The right thing is to keep your damn mouth shut on things that do not involve you. FTP.

Comment

yea let me call the PD so I can go be a witness in some traffic case. That will totally be worth my time.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X