What a beautiful day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a beautiful day!

Man, 77 degrees in January. God bless Texas!

Got to spend a fair part of the day cruising SW Fort Worth with the top down. It really does have me wondering how I've gone so long without owning one.

What did y'all do with this lovely day?

We did a bunch of geocaching yesterday and today. Lots of hiking.

Comment

Tore down, inspected and reassembled the new motor for the Wagon.

Just another junk yard motor with a cam.

Not sold on the valve covers yet. Probably stick with the stamped steel pieces.

Comment

Nothing - got fucking sick Friday evening.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I've had a headache for two days.

Comment

Great day for me sold the damn 68GTO, bought two foxes, sold a bunch of mach1 parts

Comment

Went shed hunting. Found one white tail shed and a dead mule deer. Got a salvage tag for it.

Comment

Played with acid, water, sand and a bunch of loud ass frac pumps.
                Last edited by KBScobravert; 01-31-2016, 08:40 PM.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm a fan of those valve covers. Fitzwell worked some magic and got them to clear my big fat roller rockers.

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  We did a bunch of geocaching yesterday and today. Lots of hiking.
                  That sounds cool. Good use of nice weather.

Comment

Some landscaping and spent time with the family.

Comment

I spent 12 hours at work praying that tomorrow is as nice as today, because i am off tomorrow. On a side note, its days like today that really make me miss my vert.

Comment

I rode around all weekend with the top down on the Shelby, fuck winter, I'm ready for this type of day now!

Comment

Drove back from Mt. Pleasant

Comment

Played some tennis and cruised around with the top down on my WS6.

Comment

We cleared some more underbrush from our property, played with the dogs, and took a walk with Xander.

Comment

Working...
                              X