Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does this state still have blue laws?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    So incredibly frustrating, even moreso now that I don't drink, and want to get back into the car hobby. I can go pick up a bottle of 151 and destroy my liver right now, but not a ball-bearing turbo kit, because think of the puppies.
    You can kill yourself but you can't kill the rest of us.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I don't have that problem here in Albuquerque. You can buy liquor 7 days a week until midnight at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, all grocery stores, gas stations like 7-11. Considering the massive DWI and alcohol problems they have here it wouldn't surprise me to find out they sell it to kids at public schools.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        I don't have that problem here in Albuquerque. You can buy liquor 7 days a week until midnight at Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, all grocery stores, gas stations like 7-11. Considering the massive DWI and alcohol problems they have here it wouldn't surprise me to find out they sell it to kids at public schools.
        Its so they can sell to the indians (seriously)

Comment

I dont understand the sunday thing, but i understand not wanting a bunch of drunks not driving to refill their liquir stash in the middle of the night.

Odds are, DWIs would jump if you allowed alcohol sales that late into the evening.

Comment

Stock up during the week, or on Saturday's, or,..........go back to commifornia!

I kinda like the current laws concerning liquor / beer even if it does inconvenience me occasionally.

Comment

Spent a few days in Parsons, TN. Flew in to Nashville on a Sunday. Hopped in a rental and drove to Parsons. One place in town serves liquor, so we called to ask what time they closed...

Me: "Yeah, what time do you close tonight?"
              "Sir, it's Sunday."
              Me: "What do you mean?"
              "We don't serve liquor on Sunday."
              Me: "You don't serve liquor on Sunday? We've got a group of 8 and wanted to have a few drinks with dinner."
              "It's the law..."

Then found a shitty pizza joint that served draft beer. Until they rudely snatched the pitchers and mugs off the table promptly at 6pm. We ended up finding a Moose Lodge in the next town over, that saved our asses. Of course, in order to be able to drink there, we had to become members of the Moose Lodge #2091 in Lexington, TN.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Holy shit. I thought Texas was the worst with this shit. Guess not
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                X