Carless Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
    when some diggin turned into he had a lot to do with my red 93 coupe being stolen.
    I had a pretty nice coupe stolen from my house back in 05', and I was also amazed years later at some of the names that came up in connection....a couple of which were well respected out here (or at least on the old site). Once I connected the dots, one in particular made perfect sense to me also.

What I learned in the end - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      What I learned in the end - keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
      not a lot of people realize that. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        haha! Post details of the stabbing. He fucks all kinds of people out of money, then manages to get stabbed. Coincidence?
        Had nothing to do with him some wetback in ghetto garland aptments happen back when he was at dallas mustang

Comment

If I remember right his story was he was playing save a hoe and got stabbed in the process.

Comment

we aint fuckin around 'round here.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X