No announcement yet.

2004 Jeep Liberty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chrysler nuff said. Junk imo. Go find a trailblazer with a 4.3. Good lil motor

Comment

+1 for the (older) Escapes. My wife has a 2011 V6 limited that has given us no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        Chrysler nuff said. Junk imo. Go find a trailblazer with a 4.3. Good lil motor
        Wanna bet on that?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Wanna bet on that?
          I own one and run the piss out of it. I've seen a lot of them go a bunch of miles. Compared to a lot of the junk out there now it's a decent motor

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            I own one and run the piss out of it. I've seen a lot of them go a bunch of miles. Compared to a lot of the junk out there now it's a decent motor
            Take pics, post em up
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

We have a 2002 Escape 4x4 that we use for storm chasing. Bought it for 2k. 189k miles and runs like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                Stand by while he adds another 100cc.
                And rearranges the cylinders.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

On a semi related note, I drove my S-10 for two years with a rod knock. I replaced it with another junkyard fresh 4.3 V6 from a Blazer and its still going strong. I guess the Blazer 4.3 is also a good motor.

Comment

Working...
                  X