Will insurance total car....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
    No, they just mail it in! Fuck if I know at that point what they do but when I have bought salvage title cars from the insurance auction it has had insurance company name on it. They have to get the salvage/rebuild-able stamp on there as well so weather it was ever transferred into the insurance name or not you still have to file for the the new title to get tags and what not right?
    wrong!

Comment

No, they just mail it in! Fuck if I know at that point what they do but when I have bought salvage title cars from the insurance auction it has had insurance company name on it. They have to get the salvage/rebuild-able stamp on there as well so weather it was ever transferred into the insurance name or not you still have to file for the the new title to get tags and what not right?
      not if it's your car.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        not if it's your car.
        Never bought back my own car, didn't know it would be that easy then.

Comment

Never bought back my own car, didn't know it would be that easy then.
          you just, like, do nothing.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            you just, like, do nothing.
            aw so in the wizdom of Ronda Rousey even a "do nothing bitch " could do this. I get it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              My POS isn't the same as an $800 Passat. Plus, she'll see me walking out of my lake house to get in it.
              from your lake house... amiright?

Comment

Working...
              X