Can I get a vote -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get a vote -

Trying to help one of the members from one of my Tri groups make the top 10.
    If ya could spare a few seconds please vote for Shauna H.

fell in love with triathlons and have been addicted ever since not only for how they have given me my best shape ever but the challenges they give me. I used to be nothing but a weight lifter trying to stay toned and never did cardio for I hated cardio.

I came across triathlons in 1997 with some friends, who thought we should do one as a goal for just completion. After I completed one, a sprint, I chose to do 1-3 each summer for fun for about 3 years. In 2010, I decided to go at it again and try another sprint and eventually joined a team and got a coach. I then began to see how training started to really get me in shape, keep the excess weight off and start to lean me up lessening the thickness I had built over the course of many years. I built more muscle and leaned up at the same time.

I was 40 years old when I went into triathlons full force. I am currently 46 years old, more lean than ever since I have been currently coached by Big Sexy Racing. I have completed four Ironmans, eight half Ironmans and am currently the leanest I have ever been in my life. This sport, with the perfect coaching and self-control, has leaned my thick legs and cut every muscle of my body. I will forever be a triathlete to stay in perfect shape. Dedication and work equals a 46 year old who looks like me.

done
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Done

Comment

done
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Done, even though I did want to give it to Imuri and by give it to her, I meant, GIVE it to her...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

voted for pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Done, even though I did want to give it to Imuri and by give it to her, I meant, GIVE it to her...
              just a small token of your gratitude?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                just a small token of your gratitude?
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Doneski!

David

Comment

done

Comment

Done, although Dana D. looked like she needed it.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Done

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
                              X