No announcement yet.

Father found not guilty for taking daughter's cell as punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every person I have known to marry a young Latina girl has been stabbed by them. True story.... Hell one of the girls poured scalding hot water on her next husband and went to jail for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
      Every person I have known to marry a young Latina girl has been stabbed by them. True story.... Hell one of the girls poured scalding hot water on her next husband and went to jail for it.
      every one but one. But she's only half.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lorena Bobbit

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          every one but one. But she's only half.
          It will still happen. One of my old assistants(Puerto Rican) pushed her husband (big guy) out a 2nd stoy window when she was preggo. She is a little lady and swears she had no idea why she did it but did spend a week in the loony bin over it lol.

Comment

It will still happen. One of my old assistants(Puerto Rican) pushed her husband (big guy) out a 2nd stoy window when she was preggo. She is a little lady and swears she had no idea why she did it but did spend a week in the loony bin over it lol.
            I made it through two rounds of fertility drugs and two pregnancies, I think ill be ok.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Lol pregnant women are scary.

Comment

Lol pregnant LATINA women are scary.
                Fixed.

Comment

You guys are scaring me. Can anyone direct me to an ethnic group of women who have dark hair and some junk in the trunk who will crank out a baby that will pass as white?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Argentinian women... Gorgeous, but stuck up is putting it lightly.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      You guys are scaring me. Can anyone direct me to an ethnic group of women who have dark hair and some junk in the trunk who will crank out a baby that will pass as white?
                      Iranians
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Ukranians (i.e. Mila Kunis)

Comment

My Mexican ex-wife never stabbed me, but may or may not have left visible scratches on my face once or twice..

Comment

Working...
                          X