josh @ grapevine ford.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    Almost in the brodozer category, IMO. Probably should tone it down a little.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
      Fuck Grapevine Ford, I've thought about writing a long drawn out explanation about how those pieces of shit treated us. Tony did to us exactly exactly what he did to Tim. When it was time to get the deal done something always comes up. I don't know if the common excuse in the auto sales industry is to make up a story about a Grandma or Grandpa being dead or in the hospital, they've got to be running out of relatives to kill off by now. I had three different sales/managers/finance all come up with the same excuses. On my business partners deal they couldn't get done, they heard that he went to another dealership and bought a truck a few weeks after he tried GVF, those sacks of shit ran his credit to see exactly what deal he got or if he was lying. That's just the tip of the iceberg of my dealings with GVF. Fuck them

I saw an F350 I liked an went up there to check it out. Guy that met me was nice and attentive enough. They went through the whole payment thing which was fine because I was ready for that. I was also ready to be somewhat low-balled on trade. They offered a little less than half what the carrollton ford dealer offered for my Silverado and then treated me like a liar when I told them such. I get sales tactics but give me a break. They then proceeded to tell me how worthless my silverado was. Took my keys and walked out.

But, I'm sure they do just fine without my business.

Comment

Things seemed to have been rocky with GVF for a while until Josh joined up, sounds like he is making sure that everyone is treated right. I have purchased 4 cars from GVF at this point, the last I was up there I gave Tony some feedback on how we like to be treated on the forums he has stepped up to try and turn things around, Josh seems to be doing a great job. Who you end up working with seems to make all of the difference in the world, be sure and work with Josh at this point.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
          Fuck Grapevine Ford, I've thought about writing a long drawn out explanation about how those pieces of shit treated us. Tony did to us exactly exactly what he did to Tim. When it was time to get the deal done something always comes up. I don't know if the common excuse in the auto sales industry is to make up a story about a Grandma or Grandpa being dead or in the hospital, they've got to be running out of relatives to kill off by now. I had three different sales/managers/finance all come up with the same excuses. On my business partners deal they couldn't get done, they heard that he went to another dealership and bought a truck a few weeks after he tried GVF, those sacks of shit ran his credit to see exactly what deal he got or if he was lying. That's just the tip of the iceberg of my dealings with GVF. Fuck them
          I just bought the girl a new auto and the first time that fucking sales guy walked off with some story or issue, I fucking split. We do the deal now or never. I'm not spending all day at the fucking dealership for a car. My truck buy was smooth. Told them what I wanted to pay for the truck, what I was putting down, and if we couldn't come to terms then it was no deal. Those motherfuuckers know everything they need to know already or its in the computer. Don't walk away from me. And if you need the head guy, he can come to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            Things seemed to have been rocky with GVF for a while until Josh joined up, sounds like he is making sure that everyone is treated right. I have purchased 4 cars from GVF at this point, the last I was up there I gave Tony some feedback on how we like to be treated on the forums he has stepped up to try and turn things around, Josh seems to be doing a great job. Who you end up working with seems to make all of the difference in the world, be sure and work with Josh at this point.

After seeing horror story after horror story on here, Tony and his team are the very fucking idiots that give car salesmen and dealers a bad name. There are far too many choices out there to be treat like shit by the douchebags there.

Josh may be a great guy, but he's just one man and issues arise that sales guys have no influence on. His boss is still a shady douche. He should find a more ethical employer. Just my two pennies.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              This cannot be overemphasized.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Well when Skip was around, if you went strolling up there the situation could have very much been shit too, he was very specific about talking to him, and he would then have you work with one of "his" guys on the deal to make sure there was no BS.
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Also true.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think they try to be honest every time something like this is brought up. Someone in charge will see this thread and try to make things right like they did a last year, then after some time it will all go to shit again. I bought my truck a year ago this month, I found a nicely equipped F250 and called Tony to see what he could do, he blew the doors off the deal. I went up there that day, met with one of his salesmen, did the deal and shit you not was out of then within an hour. The finance guy told me he was told to leave me alone because I was a "Stanger". The finance transaction took less than 5 minutes. I was shocked and impressed, super happy with the deal. One month later I went to by another truck, this time an F350, the deal went through but not as smooth, turns out 6 months later I find that I was lied to (very long story). Before I knew they fucked me around on the F350, I recommend my to my girlfriend to buy her GT from them. Thank god I went with her to sign the paperwork. All hell broke lose in the finance office, I left there screaming and cussing the finance manager. They're all snakes, every last one of them. Tony is the stereotypical used car salesman, trash. He told me their favorite part of the week is reading the comment cards aloud in front of everyone, apparently us being pissed is comedy gold to them. Our complaints have and will always fall on deaf ears, obviously people still buy a shit ton of vehicles from them.

Comment

BEAR TRAP! lol

I appreciate the input and I'm sad to hear the past negative experiences.

I'm not just a "sales guy". I've been on the board a while including pre Canada times.
                      The owner here really does care about the car enthusiast. That's why I'm here. They both had to do some work to bring me on here but I am very glad I'm here. I have a lot to learn but I also have a lot of leash. That being said if we can't work a deal we can't work a deal and I have no problem telling you that up front. I'm not here to waste my time, or yours.

GVF was known as the place to go for Mustang guys/gals and that's what is going to happen again. Give me a shot and I will have no problem earning your business. I might not make everyone happy if they can't get what they want but I promise to be a no BS dealer experience which is hard to come by.

In the month I've been here I've already had two come in off the board and bought and have a great experience. Another came in and I'll sell them a car when we find what they are looking for.

Comment

My experience wasnt horrible, but it wasnt good either.

First off, their offer on my trade was half of the first dealer i visited, and the price was the same. Second...financing did that same BS trying to upsell every damn package they have whether its a protection plan for the trunk carpet or a special bi weekly payment plan.

I can confidently say that if GVF was the first and only place you went to for a new car, you didnt get the best deal you could have. I have no experience with used cars there.

Comment

Not anymore.

Comment

Paul flexing that caucasian credit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Sir, we need your SSN to run your credit!

Paul: Just charge it to my white privilege.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Sir, we need your SSN to run your credit!

Paul: Just charge it to my white privilege.
                                funny part is I had a "lock" or whatever its called on my credit. some jackhole got my info and charged up 3 credit cards....

so I need a "fix your credit now" scheme!!!!

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X