josh @ grapevine ford.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josh @ grapevine ford.....

so i shot a couple of pm's that turned into a couple of texts, that turned into going to see a truck i was interested in. josh made it as painless as it could be, and is a cool dude to boot. go see him.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Awesome!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Congrats, post pictures...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

No pics, no care. C'mon Elvis.
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Congrats, post pictures...
          Yea. We really need to know who he is when we walk in the door.

Comment

Congrats.
            Sounds better than the experience I had with the last forum appointed salesman. POS
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
              No pics, no care. C'mon Elvis.
              I'm pretty sure I've never seen Elvis post a picture, like ever.
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

im still too dumb to post pics! its a 2014 FX2 supercrew loaded just like the lariat I had.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Thats good to know...I reached out to a few folks at GVF when I was in the market for an F150 and never heard back. Ended up at AutoNation my deal there was ok...I'm sure could have gone better at GVF but never heard back.
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Thats good to know...I reached out to a few folks at GVF when I was in the market for an F150 and never heard back. Ended up at AutoNation my deal there was ok...I'm sure could have gone better at GVF but never heard back.
                    yeah I had pm'd someone from GVF about 6-12months ago and they were less than helpful, more like I was bothering them. Josh took care of business.

god bless.

Comment

Last time I was asked to come into GVF I was told by Tony that I would be "taken care of". I get there, Tony spends about 30 seconds with my wife and I, and hands us off to a new guy, so new he didn't even have business cards yet. All that guy did was ask me what payment I wanted to be at for about 30 minutes straight. Complete waste of time. I ended up going to Autonation in south Fort Worth and buying from them.

Glad they have someone in there that actually cares now.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                        Pretty much the same here. But I think I got a good or better deal.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                          Last time I was asked to come into GVF I was told by Tony that I would be "taken care of". I get there, Tony spends about 30 seconds with my wife and I, and hands us off to a new guy, so new he didn't even have business cards yet. All that guy did was ask me what payment I wanted to be at for about 30 minutes straight. Complete waste of time. I ended up going to Autonation in south Fort Worth and buying from them.

Glad they have someone in there that actually cares now.
                          Can you imagine how bad the youth of tomorrow are going to be steam rolled with this after all look at most of the general public now falling for it.

Comment

Fuck Grapevine Ford, I've thought about writing a long drawn out explanation about how those pieces of shit treated us. Tony did to us exactly exactly what he did to Tim. When it was time to get the deal done something always comes up. I don't know if the common excuse in the auto sales industry is to make up a story about a Grandma or Grandpa being dead or in the hospital, they've got to be running out of relatives to kill off by now. I had three different sales/managers/finance all come up with the same excuses. On my business partners deal they couldn't get done, they heard that he went to another dealership and bought a truck a few weeks after he tried GVF, those sacks of shit ran his credit to see exactly what deal he got or if he was lying. That's just the tip of the iceberg of my dealings with GVF. Fuck them

Comment

Paul, I got you, fam.

Get the windows tinted and it will look even better.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X