Chick BFF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I've got several close friends that are women, that I haven't slept with, nor do I have any desire to.
    so big matt finally went through with the rest of his surgery?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      so big matt finally went through with the rest of his surgery?

god bless.
      Hey man, boobs are boobs.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Hey man-boobs are boobs.
        yup

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          yup
          LOL! What a difference a hyphen and comma make.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The problem is that it will always go sexual. You can hang out with a fucking sluffdonkey. But that vagine has powers that cloud normal logical thinking.

Comment

Been friends with several good looking women over the years with nothing happening because they respect the bounty that is set. Now that being said I have also cut ties with some for crossing the line or nailed them later on in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                The problem is that it will always go sexual. You can hang out with a fucking sluffdonkey. But that vagine has powers that cloud normal logical thinking.
                Truer words have rarely been spoken.

Comment

Or, as I like to call it, every deployment aboard a co-ed ship.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  >>>This Thread Delivers<<<

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    Like when submariners say that ass is the other vagina?
                    ftfy

Comment

ftfy
                      nice.... lol

Comment

Working...
                      X