Chick BFF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick BFF?

What kinda dude has a chick best friend?! In my a experience, any chick that was a friend, was a chick you either have slept with or planed on sleeping with. What kind of dude befriends a dame solely on the basis of establishing a platonic relationship? Is it just me? Am I a sexist pig? That being said, I do have a few lady friends but I don't call them my BF because I feel like BF's are for girls. Also, I'm not attracted to them so I wouldn't do'em, not only because I'm married either. Ive been drinking again.....
    .....bro....

No, you can't have a chick friend that you don't want to sleep with.

Comment

Chick BFF?

Fuckin, thank you! I found myself working with this one chick, in close quarters mind you, a long time ago. She wasn't even hot but we got pretty chummy over our 6 month period together. She was funny looking, like she didn't have a neck or something but after month #5, I was thinking, "meh, why not?" I didn't though, cause, eww omg
      .....bro....

Comment

Lmao only 5 months in and ready to bang a sloth.

Comment

Well in my opinion, a "meh" chick can turn hot with a great personality and a hot chick can turn ugly being a stuck up conceited bitch.

Comment

Oh yeah, bro. She was clean and smelled great. I was single at them time so I figured it couldn't hurt.....
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              Lmao only 5 months in and ready to bang a sloth.
              Or, as I like to call it, every deployment aboard a co-ed ship.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

El boracho... LOL! I haven't played loteria since i was a lil buzzkill...

Comment

another A+ thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                    another A+ thread!

"Then it's not just a clever name..."

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                      Well in my opinion, a "meh" chick can turn hot with a great personality and a hot chick can turn ugly being a stuck up conceited bitch.
                      I agree with this but a meh chick is still attractive but her personality bumps her up. Fuck conceited bitches. That's all you do with them haha

Comment

My wife is my best friend, easily. My brother is a close 2nd but I have never wanted to fuck him.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          My wife is my best friend, easily. My brother is a close 2nd but I have never wanted to fuck him.
                          Suuure...

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                            Suuure...
                            Yet...

Comment

Even if you say that girl is just a friend, given the chance you would do her. If not, you wouldn't even hang out with her.

In other words, no girl is just a friend. Even your wife's/girlfriend friends, if your hanging out with them alone, you would.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X