drop shackles for 2014 f150 s-crew fx2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop shackles for 2014 f150 s-crew fx2

im under the impression that a drop shackle is a drop shackle. they haven't changed much since I first installed a pair in the early 90's. but I cant find a drop shackle that says it will fit a 2014 f150. just wondering if anyone agrees that the 04-13 should fit just the same. I have read that the front end suspension may be different on the 14, but im hoping I can get the 04-13 shackle and put them on a 14. thoughts? links to purchase? shut up and buy the 04-13 shackles?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Stephen, that's the first thing ive seen that shows they will work on a 2014 fx2. obv. the 2015 is different due to the bodystyle chages, but im thinking the 04-13 should fit. wish I could get local, very ordering off the web

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I wonder why Parts Geek doesn't use the actual Ground Force part #?

Anyhoo, 4 Wheel Parts in Coppell shows to have a set, part # 91200.

Comment

Yes it will fit. The only thing that got changed was the strut up front. It shares the same strut as the '15 models but the rear is the same as <'13. I have a '14 myself and have been considering doing a shackle to level it out a bit.

Comment

All I've ever known about lowering a ford was Don't.... just buy A chevy because it isn't a PIA. lol

Comment

Originally posted by built2layframe View Post
            All I've ever known about lowering a ford was Don't.... just buy A chevy because it isn't a PIA. lol
            People probably aren't going to the extreme that your user name suggest when they just want some drop shackles to kill the stock rake.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X