No announcement yet.

Transgender cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this news? If a zebra could be trained to do the job, then the zebra should get the job. Race, sex, age, etc. doesn't matter one bit.

Comment

Zebra? But is it a transgender zebra. That's the question.

Comment

I still feel that anyone with gender identity issues is also someone with an unhealthy mental state. This tells me that a cop with an identity crisis and mental problems is now someone capable of making life and death choices after using their judgement. The judgement that told them to chop their dick off because they shouldn't have one.

Suck all the dicks you want and wear those fucking scissors out like it's arts and craft time, but when you start wanting to get surgery to alter your gender, that's where there should be a psychiatrist helping, not a surgical doctor and a side of hormone pills.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          ...when you start wanting to get surgery to alter your gender, that's where there should be a psychiatrist helping, not a surgical doctor and a side of hormone pills.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I know a person, who had a son. Child is 7 or 8 now. The child's parents made the decision that their son is a girl, and said son was going to return to school as a girl following the winter break. I don't have anything against transgender people, but a fucking child doesn't know who or what the fuck they are yet. I think his parents are fucking idiots and I feel so bad for the poor kid.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

well certainly the son is not going to chop his penis off. so.. he wants to wear a dress? it's just cloth. Let him take that L and learn a thing or two about bullying.

Comment

Originally posted by houstondallas View Post
                http://www.fox4news.com/news/75114834-story

Thoughts?? Video on the link
                Mentally unstable people should not be allowed to have access to a firearm much less be a sworn officer.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

Suck all the dicks you want and wear those fucking scissors out like it's arts and craft time, but when you start wanting to get surgery to alter your gender, that's where there should be a psychiatrist helping, not a surgical doctor and a side of hormone pills.
                Gender can not be altered. A persons gender is engraved in stone right down to their DNA.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I know a person, who had a son. Child is 7 or 8 now. The child's parents made the decision that their son is a girl, and said son was going to return to school as a girl following the winter break. I don't have anything against transgender people, but a fucking child doesn't know who or what the fuck they are yet. I think his parents are fucking idiots and I feel so bad for the poor kid.
                1. CPS needs to take that kid away.

2. There is no such thing as a transgender person. There is such a thing as a delusional idiot and other delusional idiots who support the delusions of the first idiot.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  well certainly the son is not going to chop his penis off. so.. he wants to wear a dress? it's just cloth. Let him take that L and learn a thing or two about bullying.
                  There is medicine involved as well, though I don't know what. I don't ask because I don't support their views or their decision. They're traumatizing this kid, and causing irreversible emotional damage. It is more than just letting him wear a dress.

Comment

yeah i dunno, that's weird. let him be as gay as he wants to be, but he needs to stay home if he wants to wear a dress.

Comment

....and there's that slippery slope us homophobes warned y'all about. I agree with y'all 100 percent but your argument holds no ground any longer. Proceed cautiously or you'll be labeled as such!

How can folks be so damned nearsighted? To think if there was some kind of literature.....from the distant past.....to warn us. Oh if only!

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                        ....and there's that slippery slope us homophobes warned y'all about. I agree with y'all 100 percent but your argument holds no ground any longer. Proceed cautiously or you'll be labeled as such!

How can folks be so damned nearsighted? To think if there was some kind of literature.....from the distant past.....to warn us. Oh if only!
                        Uh, what?

Comment

Uh, what?
                          I'm just guessing but I think he's talking about Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard?

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                            1. CPS needs to take that kid away.

2. There is no such thing as a transgender person. There is such a thing as a delusional idiot and other delusional idiots who support the delusions of the first idiot.
                            shit......I think I just agreed with svo............

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Uh, what?
                              Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              I'm just guessing but I think he's talking about Dianetics by L. Ron Hubbard?
                              Lol. Sorry for my delirium, shift work is melting my brain.

I agree with SVO 100 percent. I was just commenting on those that accepted homo's but say trans folks are mentally ill. Really? It's a little late to draw a line don't you think? The train has left the station. Pandora's box has been opened. The monkey doesn't go back in the bottle....

You accepted one and crucified those that didn't. Now all deviant sexual behavior will push for acceptance using the same path. If you oppose it you'll be labeled as a homophobe.

This has all happened before and it didn't end well. People's naivety is astounding.

Comment

Working...
                              X