The Mowhawk - Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
    If you friend them on Facebook, they have a random phrase every week that gets you their weekly special.
    Thanks. I was asking my roommate who goes to the jackalope a lot if there are any stalk worthy bartenders there and he says that there are a couple of hot chicks that he knows of. One that's been there a while and another that started a little over a month ago or so, that used to work there a year ago.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by ComeAgainJen View Post
      Magnolia is good, but not worth the wait, IMO.
      I always stick with the original Kerbey Lane, but my little brother has been waiting tables there for years, so I'm a little partial.
      We went to the original Kirbey Lane yesterday on the way out. I tore up the migas and they were damn good! Also i didnt happen to run into your freakishly hot sister this trip. Maybe i need to go to the roundup.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Thanks. I was asking my roommate who goes to the jackalope a lot if there are any stalk worthy bartenders there and he says that there are a couple of hot chicks that he knows of. One that's been there a while and another that started a little over a month ago or so, that used to work there a year ago.
        LOL She's the one that's been there awhile.

Comment

Working...
        X