Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of a thanks does america owe the black lives matter community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    It was and the stadium was closed last season. I believe they have deemed it functional again.
    Correct. They made repairs, and it's up and running again
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Ford was not the link I was trying to post however you are focusing on one guy and his salary. Lets go with all the upper management, cooperate jets, perks, get aways, lots of company write offs I am sure. So say the top 15 percent or so would be a huge difference VS that one guy. Now apply that universally across the board with numerous companies. I am not saying the guy shouldn't make a generous salary, with bonuses and perks, I am just saying the gap between those at the top and those at the bottom is and has widened substantially in the past 40 years or so. Also since Joe over there at GM or Ford makes mega millions, John over at Chrysler gets that much because well thats what everyone makes, as he shows his salary comparison to the board. This is why not letting all those big businesses fail, failed the country. I know my that my upper management makes twice what I make and they deserve every penny. But if they made 15 times what I made there would be a problem.

Back to the whole upper class vs lower class and the housing and financial bubble. How many people did you see go to jail over all that mess, that basically made millions, then the market crashed, and they walked away to start again. No one holds the ultra wealthy accountable and that is the other big problem.

You guys are supporting Affluenza!
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I also don't really understand some of the pay packages top execs of the Fortune 500, etc., i.e. the publicly traded companies. I think it's gotten a little better overall with the Frank-Dodd reforms, but it's still definitely a huge disparity with the average worker wage.

It's definitely the good ol' boys club where they vote each other nice packages as they are all on the board of directors of each other's companies.

Private companies are entirely different. Whatever the owners make, the better for them. I make a good living, but my boss makes a CRAPLOAD more than me. But he owns the company, so more power to him.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          wait, California made AbecX rich?
          Fixed

and yes, the way they treat employees out there is far better than how they do here in Texas. Some California workers do take advantage of it though, but most dont. I think a good mix would be Texas work ethic with California pay, that would make me happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
            Fixed
            Chrysler...

[ ] rich
            [x] hood rich

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Chrysler...

[ ] rich
              [x] hood rich
              What four door car means rich? Let me know and i'll go buy one real quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by abecx View Post
                What four door car means rich? Let me know and i'll go buy one real quick.

Comment

• that one will do

Comment

• This seems appropriate here:

Darn those rich people being giving money away...

Comment

• The black folk are so mistreated! They can't even get in the oscars and its run by a black person!

Comment

Working...
                      X