Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of a thanks does america owe the black lives matter community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How big of a thanks does america owe the black lives matter community?

The more i see the protests against police brutality...the more i think that it should have happened sooner. I know that some of these instances are almost warranted...but most are excessive regardless of the stupid games played. While i want to hate on the notion that only the black community is mistreated, the end result is the same. This helps citizens as a whole.

Officers should have to follow the same rules of engagement as our soldiers. Officers should be locked away for good when they protect their dirty partners and brothers. But the status quo would have never addressed that.

So while i cautiously approach this, i think the black lives matter community is accomplishing something the status quo hasnt been able to get.

Flame away.

Comment

Yeah, check out the crime rate in Baltimore and Chicago. as those departments "withdraw" from pro-active policing (which is what BLM wants), the animals will take over.
      Hell look at Chicago's shooting stats for this year alone. 157 shot and 25 homicides in 15 days..Record pace. daily stats here: http://heyjackass.com/
      Raum Emanuel remarked the cops were "fetal"...That's their new slogan, "stay fetal"..
      Democrats have runs those cities and their education systems for decades.. This is the result, uneducated poor people living in crime ridden neighborhoods. Couple that with lack of parenting and no strong male role models = disaster. I'd say the chickens are coming home to roost... But they'll still vote democrat, because they promised all the free stuff.

Comment

Soldiers should not have their hands tied by "rules of engagement" implemented by politicians sitting safely stateside. The only purpose soldiers should be held to is to neutralize our enemies. Leave the means up to them. The police? I agree that's a different matter.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
          Yeah, check out the crime rate in Baltimore and Chicago. as those departments "withdraw" from pro-active policing (which is what BLM wants), the animals will take over.
          Hell look at Chicago's shooting stats for this year alone. 157 shot and 25 homicides in 15 days..Record pace. daily stats here: http://heyjackass.com/
          Raum Emanuel remarked the cops were "fetal"...That's their new slogan, "stay fetal"..
          Democrats have runs those cities and their education systems for decades.. This is the result, uneducated poor people living in crime ridden neighborhoods. Couple that with lack of parenting and no strong male role models = disaster. I'd say the chickens are coming home to roost... But they'll still vote democrat, because they promised all the free stuff.
          Originally posted by The King View Post
          Soldiers should not have their hands tied by "rules of engagement" implemented by politicians sitting safely stateside. The only purpose soldiers should be held to is to neutralize our enemies. Leave the means up to them. The police? I agree that's a different matter.

First rate answers from both of you.

I believe the police should treat the black areas as a DMZ for a few years and let them kill each other just to prove a point. Only step in when the blacks say that they have had enough of each other.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

A member here posted a blog a while back. It's a good read. it's http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Todays post had some call screens of some of the stupid crap they have to handle. GREAT parenting there. And then they EXPECT the cops to handle it ?Here's two:

Last edited by dcs13; 01-16-2016, 08:39 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

It's a good time to be a defense attorney. The situation with police and prosecutors in current spot light is beneficial.

Comment

While I do not agree with their methods, when you're dealing with an entity that is so far out of touch with civilians, sometimes the only way to balance it out is to go just as far in the other direction.

I do not believe in lowering oneself to behave like the enemy, but that is the most probable reason that change has not been put in place. Acceptance that this behavior is the norm and that it wont happen to me because I am better than the criminals it happens to is a faulty premise that is easy to fall back on argument wise as it makes oneself feel superior.

In my opinion, the root cause relates to how we run our police and criminal system as a business. In the grand scheme of things, income inequality is the bigger issue but that is much more difficult to tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post

In my opinion, the root cause relates to how we run our police and criminal system as a business. In the grand scheme of things, income inequality is the bigger issue but that is much more difficult to tackle.

To be run like a business they would have to be self supporting and require no outside funding.

Income inequality? Are you fucking serious or just still drunk from last night?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    The more i see the protests against police brutality...the more i think that it should have happened sooner. I know that some of these instances are almost warranted.
                    These are cherry picked examples and half of those examples are being spun to meet blm agenda.

If BLM have them explain these fbi stats

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                      Income inequality? Are you fucking serious or just still drunk from last night?
                      Thank you.

WTF. work fucking harder

Comment

I posted an article outlining the American rage up above. ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                          Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          First rate answers from both of you.

I believe the police should treat the black areas as a DMZ for a few years and let them kill each other just to prove a point. Only step in when the blacks say that they have had enough of each other.
                          All of this. Time for the police to do a "strategic withdrawal" from the highest crime areas, ya know, since they aren't welcome. The problem should work itself out in 2 or 3 years in most cases.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Thank you.

WTF. work fucking harder
                            I bust my ass and I get paid very well, but that does not mean income inequality does not exist. It is a huge issue for all right now, and if you cant see it you're too prideful in what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                              I bust my ass and I get paid very well, but that does not mean income inequality does not exist. It is a huge issue for all right now, and if you cant see it you're too prideful in what you have.
                              So someone who bust their ass doing menial no skill labor should be entitled to the same pay as you? In real life there are no attendance or participation awards. You get paid what you are worth even if you are working "Harder" then your boss who makes 10 times what you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X