Cinnamon Nicole wants Powerball funds back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinnamon Nicole wants Powerball funds back

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs.

Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

Please help me and my family as we have exausted all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW.
    For your charitable donations, Nicole promises to make you her #MCM or #WCW. Yet, despite the gall of the Go Fund Me Page, some users simply weren’t in support of her attempts.

Sonya Hagans quoted new viral internet star, Michelle Dobyne and wrote “Not tuhday” while Kenyatta Gibson was a bit more spirited in her response.

“Guuuuuuuuuuurl…….I ‘SWEATERGAAAAAWD’ if I see one person give you one rusty copper penny I will spend ten times what you spent on lottery tickets on PLANE tickets to fly to their humble abode so spoiled in riches that they can afford to make it rain on Sweet Brown like ratchet humans such as you who choose to spend their cash on Remy, Flaming Hot Cheetos, VOSS Water and Powerball , and commence to kicking every single one of their asses!!!”

Lmao
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

no go fund me page to be found. Just assuming it got shutdown who get the money?

Comment

"Campaign not found" Guess they took it down. lolz.

The real pisser is she wants to do it again!!!

"...I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again!"
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

everything on the internet is true

Comment

Bullshit, just trying to get headlines.

Comment

I'd give her a few bucks.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                everything on the internet is true
                Yeah, it looks like something you'd do.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Bitch please

Comment

I wish they would just change the name of that site to panhandling.com, or beggars.com, or something a little more descriptive.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      I'd give her a few bucks.
                      Yeeee!

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                      Yeah, it looks like something you'd do.
                      Ha...

lmao at the TAG.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        Lmao
                        this.

But she probably isn't even struggling, just trynig to get the money back
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X