Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of irrigation system is this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    too much detail to go into right now.
    It's a pretty simple answer, actually. Wouldn't have taken 30 seconds more than it took for you to post this response.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Oh for fucks sake.
      The Con's are listed above. It would be moronic to think that would be a good idea to run on an easement that is technically not even your property.

If you care about curb appeal, walk your ass down there and spray some water on the shit. If not.... wait for it.

Hardscape that area, as that is the ideal application for any type of drip irrigation.

I dont even think magnus would pipe a drip system to sod.

Comment

Hahaha you dont know what hardscaping means either!! Man just shut up when you dont know what youre talking about. I understand that means your post count will drop drastically, but how can you possibly enjoy being wrong so much?

Comment

players fuck up too

Comment

players fuck up too
            That was actually the perfect response. Props

Comment

Comment

And all the new houses in my neighborhood have that shit OP, mine included. Its a bitch to keep grass alive there. I believe the intent is to keep people from watering the street and sidewalk since most people wont maintain or adjust regular sprinklers properly.

Comment

xeriscaping is what thats called.

Comment

So how does that work? I know what a drip line is and they are great in the flower beds and around the foundation. Does the sod get laid on top of that ?

Comment

Soaker hose,

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
                        So how does that work? I know what a drip line is and they are great in the flower beds and around the foundation. Does the sod get laid on top of that ?
                        Yes. Half the time theyre not covered with enough top soil and parts of the lines are exposed too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          Yes. Half the time theyre not covered with enough top soil and parts of the lines are exposed too.
                          hence why it is moronic to install.

POW!

Comment

I see those lines to only water the new sod for the growth. I wouldn't think they would stay .

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              And all the new houses in my neighborhood have that shit OP, mine included. Its a bitch to keep grass alive there. I believe the intent is to keep people from watering the street and sidewalk since most people wont maintain or adjust regular sprinklers properly.
                              this is correct, and like it or not its most likely going to be pushed in the future with all the water problems, when done properly this works great, and it does take much less water to get the same results, again , when properly done, that drip pipe is not what is used for underground lawn irrigation.

As far as taking care of an easement, 100% of my customer base has had irrigation installed to keep there "non property" looking good, its just having pride in your lawn and landscape. Why have a beautiful property only to crap it up with a dead entry area ?

Comment

hence why it is moronic to install.

POW!
                                But there will be grass there...

Comment

Working...
                                X