Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    ^^Would California's ticket say Texas lottery? Lol
    A few on here still dont get how that works.

Comment

• Supposedly Dan Bilzarian bought $100,000 in lottery tickets last night. Lol
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        Chino, CA. It always goes to the hood.

I wanted to go down to red oak/desoto/cedar hill and buy a few just to increase my odds.
        Didn't work!
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Jeez

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post

^^Would California's ticket say Texas lottery? Lol
            Dude, look at when he posted that. An hour and a half after the drawing - there were 2 more winners announced after he posted that.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Dude, look at when he posted that. Right after the drawing - there were 2 more winners announced after he posted that.
              According to the news none of the winners were sold in TX

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                According to the news none of the winners were sold in TX
                No shit guys. When he posted that it's possible one could have been waiting to be announced. At 11:00 last night you couldn't say for sure none were sold in Texas.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• That guy looks like he'll coke out in a week.
                  "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                    Dang... Cali is going to get a big hunk o that!

Cali actually exempts lotto from income tax. I think the other two states don't have income tax either, I know Florida does not.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                      I pissed away 20 bucks on it. It's no big deal if you know going in that it's a complete waste. I've spent more at a bad restaurant.
                      Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      Chino, CA. It always goes to the hood.

I wanted to go down to red oak/desoto/cedar hill and buy a few just to increase my odds.
                      Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                      or richardson...
                      My wife believes that the lotto is another way for the man to keep poor people in check, so she refuses to buy tickets in Rockwall. She gets them at shady stores in Richardson on her way home.

We rarely buy anything, but of course, we're going to chip in on something like this. She bought $10 in QP and $10 in scratch offs. We lost the billions, but won enough on the scratch offs to recoup our 'investment.'
                      G'Day Mate

Comment

• I won suckas

Boosh, I'm living the life. $8 suckas! Peace.

Comment

Working...
                        X