Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With No Powerball Winners, Jackpot Grows to Estimated $1.3 Billion

Dayyyyum

With no winners in Saturday night's record $949.8 million Powerball drawing, the next jackpot could reach an estimated $1.3 billion, lottery officials said early Sunday.

The winning numbers were 16, 19, 32, 34, 57, and a Powerball of 13. To win the jackpot, all six numbers must be correct. The first five can be in any order, but the sixth must be the Powerball number.
    Gary Grief, the executive director of the Texas Lottery, told ABC News on Sunday he was surprised to see the results of Saturday night's drawing. He said 25 players won a $1 million prize and three others won a $2 million prize.

"If you don't play, you will not win," Grief advised.
    The estimated cash value of the next drawing is $806 million. There's a 1 in 292.2 million chance of winning the Powerball's grand prize.

The next drawing is Wednesday night.
    even for the ballas on here, it might be worth buying a ticket or 20.

I've never bought a lotto ticket, but why the hell not this time?

Can't win if you don't play.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

I did my part to contribute to the Texas Education...

Comment

Yea, but this is a new lottery that's half a billion more.

Comment

Man I'm probably going to buy some tickets!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I haven't ever bought one but I think I might pick up 20.
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
              With the odds at 292 million to 1, just buy one of every combo. Then again, you might have to share the jackpot with multiple winners. The last drawing would have worked in your favor.
              My luck, I would accidentally miss one combination of numbers, and that would be the one that was drawn!

Comment

Anyone know why they added more numbers?
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  Anyone know why they added more numbers?
                  What numbers? The increase in possible combinations from a few months back was to increase the jackpot sizes.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

dfwmustangs lottery pool?

Comment

With the odds at 292 million to 1, just buy one of every combo. Then again, you might have to share the jackpot with multiple winners. The last drawing would have worked in your favor.
                      There isn't enough time to buy 292million tickets

Comment

Regarding collection - Fuck Texas. They changed the rules where a party has to come forward and collect, i.e., you can't collect through an attorney or trust, etc.

With a jackpot this big, they are seriously putting the winner's family in jeopardy (provided it's a Texas winner).

Comment

You can have legal representation present, though.
                          You mean, like Blackwater? I don't think an attorney is going to stop my kids getting snatched and held for ransom.

Comment

I'm going to buy some tickets this week. If I win, I want to start a you tube channel where I pay off peoples student loans by asking them questions based on their schooling. Aka if they went for computer sciences, I am going to rip them apart. It'll be like who wants to be a millionaire, but I pay off a % of their student loans based on how many questions they are able to get.

Also, I will pay off one persons house from the board.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Fuck Texas.
                              Well, I'm certainly taken aback.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X