• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiburon 3.0!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

For a concept car, it doesn't really have that crazy of a body style and I can see it going into production looking very similar.

But this is Buick we are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        I guess that somewhat depends on your definition of nice car as well. A Focus ST is a pretty nice car for less than $30K. You can get a fairly well loaded MB CLS for under $40K.

But now we're talking 400+ HP cars in the low $30k range. That was Exotic Car kind of power in the 90s. We're paying more for cars but we're getting a lot more car for the money.

True. Just see too many 40-50K cars and trucks now. Edge Sport, F-150 Platinum, Limited will be even more, etc. Fricken Mustangs are getting up there now too!

Comment

Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          Cool concept, but if it ever makes to the dealer floor it'll be a disappointing watered down turd. The wife got a turbo Verano last year and I fucking hate it. The most unergonomic piece of shit ever. Nothing on this car was well thought out. It's like GM gets all their rejected designs and throws a Buick emblem on them to recover the cost of the R&D.
          You bought a rebadged Cruze, what did you expect LOL

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            For a concept car, it doesn't really have that crazy of a body style and I can see it going into production looking very similar.

But this is Buick we are talking about.
            Yeah, Buick has never had stylish concepts or production cars.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Yeah I knew it would be a disappointment, just not this much of one! It did fit the budget though, so can't complain too much I guess.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              You bought a rebadged Cruze, what did you expect LOL

Comment

Working...
              X