Question about youth football gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about youth football gear

A defunct sport shop cleared out their storage and donated to our Kiwanis club. I am figuring out the inventory. I could nearly completely outfit a football team. I am going to try to sell it off and put toward our Angel League we sponsor for special needs players.

About jerseys. I have several with no numbers on them. When a kid joins a team, do they just get a blank shirt and have to take it somewhere to get numbers put on?

Are there different types of jerseys for certain purpose? Some of these are like a full mesh while others are more solid.

For those wondering, its all NOS. 25 shoulder pads from xxs - youth large, 17 leg pad kits, numerous jerseys of varied colors and sizes. Everything with the price tag still on them. I am hoping to sell it all in one lot, though I might separate the jerseys. Some are UA's with $34.99 on them.

What do you suppose I can get for the shoulder pads? They retailed for about $55@. Retail value for the whole shebang comes to a little over $2k, not that I expect to get anywhere near that. A donation to our Kiwanis is tax-deduct with a receipt to be provided.
Working...
X