No announcement yet.

"Religion of peace" strikes again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready for the atheist posts about how bad christianity is now. Anytime a muslim attacks, its like a call to arms for christian bashing.

Comment

Obammy must be crying.

Comment

So the guy used a duty weapon stolen in 2013.

Comment

Well that is obviously workplace violence. The officer was at his job, after all.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

In west Philadelphia born and raised
            On the playground was where I spent most of my days
            Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
            And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
            When a couple of guys who were up to no good
            Started making trouble in my neighborhood
            I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
            She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's the guns fault

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                Obammy must be crying.
                Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Well that is obviously workplace violence. The officer was at his job, after all.
                Since we are going this route, what could Obama have done to stop this shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Since we are going this route, what could Obama have done to stop this shooting?
                  Maybe start by calling a spade a spade. Rarely will he admit islamic radicalization is associated with the attacks, or that its a growing problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Maybe start by calling a spade a spade. Rarely will he admit islamic radicalization is associated with the attacks, or that its a growing problem.
                    OK. So lets say he calls it Islamic radicalization. What will that accomplish?

Comment

OK. So lets say he calls it Islamic radicalization. What will that accomplish?
                      Admission that Islamic terrorists are operating in this country...

...and it's not the gun's fault.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Admission that Islamic terrorists are operating in this country...

...and it's not the gun's fault.
                          Any adult citizen believing there are no Islamic terrorist in this country are morons/ignorant to our global situation.

If we need the President to openly admit that, then we have more problems in this country than the President.

Comment

Any adult citizen believing there are no Islamic terrorist in this country are morons/ignorant to our global situation.

If we need the President to openly admit that, then we have more problems in this country than the President.
                            Mayor Kenney stressed whatever the gunman's motive, it had "nothing to do" with Islam.
                            Hours after he shot a Philadelphia police officer with a stolen police firearm Thursday night, Edward Archer confessed to investigators that he had acted "in the name of Islam," authorities said.

Comment

this guy gets it. and you went to garland schools?!

Comment

Working...
                              X